Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DasHDoNDoT

$30 H2H Leaguesafe, Draft At 9:30 Est

Joined the league but I didn't get a LeagueSafe e-mail to direct me to the league to pay.

sorry, i just sent it. for anyone who didnt see the post earlier, the draft was moved to 10:30 EST its not at 9:30

And these our the settings we're going to roll with? 7-day adds? Just getting my questions out of the way before I pay.

i had to create a new league i wasnt able to kick out people who werent paying i resent invites and the league shouldnt be full

i had to create a new league i wasnt able to kick out people who werent paying i resent invites and the league shouldnt be full

You sent out new invites? I paid on league safe and received no other invite for a new league.

Yeah, if you wait to set the draft time, we may not get the time we want.

accept your new invite the draft HAD to be moved to 11:15, i even called ESPN and they said too many people are drafting at times before that

invite sent. still waiting on a couple people to join, the draft will most likely be postponed an hour to 10:30 EST

I cant do any later than 10:30, send me a league safe invite? I joined the ESPN league as of now.

i just did, my bad dude that the draft couldnt be earlier

Yeah, if you wait to set the draft time, we may not get the time we want.

accept your new invite the draft HAD to be moved to 11:15, i even called ESPN and they said too many people are drafting at times before that

send me over the new invite?

invite sent. still waiting on a couple people to join, the draft will most likely be postponed an hour to 10:30 EST

I cant do any later than 10:30, send me a league safe invite? I joined the ESPN league as of now.

i just did, my bad dude that the draft couldnt be earlier

All good, im paid so send me over the new invite?

I never received anything from LeagueSafe to give me a link to pay for the league.

i just sent it, but i dont see you in the new league

I never received anything from LeagueSafe to give me a link to pay for the league.

i just sent it, but i dont see you in the new league

I joined the initial league invite but I just got a LeagueSafe e-mail but when I click the link it just goes to the front page and doesn't show any leagues requesting payment from me.