Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RapsnRox

Andray Blatche

So this guy got a big contract, and is undrafted in most of my leagues. What kind of playing time can we expect from him this year and what are the projections on his numbers? In preseason he is averaging 10 points, 6.7 rebounds, 1 steals and 1.3 blocks in 23.6 minutes a game

I see him getting at least 20mpg this year ~ great pick in a keeper league, and he might even help out this year if Haywood were to go down....but with Thomas out, he does become a fantasy consideration imo....very talented, and Washington has big plans for him in the future

20 mpg seems about right. eddie jordan already said he's haywood's primary back-up. he flashes some lamar odom type skill every once in a while but i dont think hes good enough to have a break out yr quite yet.

i like their rook oleksiy pecherov though. he plays hard, is a much better rebounder than blatche and can shoot it all the way out to the NBA 3.

20 mpg seems about right. eddie jordan already said he's haywood's primary back-up. he flashes some lamar odom type skill every once in a while but i dont think hes good enough to have a break out yr quite yet.

i like their rook oleksiy pecherov though. he plays hard, is a much better rebounder than blatche and can shoot it all the way out to the NBA 3.

really? the few times i watched Blatche, i thought he hit the glass pretty good....

i cant see pecherov being a factor this year at all....

really? the few times i watched Blatche, i thought he hit the glass pretty good....

i cant see pecherov being a factor this year at all....

neither are really draftable IMO. just an observation i had while watching the bulls/wiz pre-season game. i've also been impressed with pecherov the other times i seen him though.

coming into the league, blatche was billed as a SF in a PF/C's body. he still has those elements in his game. in other words, he's soft for a big man. he gets his boards not cuz of his rebounding instinct but moreso cuz of his athleticism and length.

neither are really draftable IMO. just an observation i had while watching the bulls/wiz pre-season game. i've also been impressed with pecherov the other times i seen him though.

coming into the league, blatche was billed as a SF in a PF/C's body. he still has those elements in his game. in other words, he's soft for a big man. he gets his boards not cuz of his rebounding instinct but moreso cuz of his athleticism and length.

he had a decent game tonight - just posted here..

Rookie Oleksiy Pecherov had 12 points and eight boards in Tuesday's loss to the Bulls.

We'd like him if Andray Blatche wasn't around, but it appear unlikely that Pecherov will have much value this season.