Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dzemens

Week 9 Waiver Wire Touts

If Alex Green is as god awful as his ypc portends, isn't it time to get ahead of the curve on James Starks?

I don't think he will ever get a real chance. They don't like Green (McCarthy basically said he sucked after last week), but I think a free agent gets a chance before Starks does. Either way, that offense does not run much anyway.

Hidden

If you can stand to wait a week or two, I'd grab Ronnie Hillman. He is going to become a large part of that running attack!

If Alex Green is as god awful as his ypc portends, isn't it time to get ahead of the curve on James Starks?

I think so. I think this week should answer a few questions.

If you had a chance between Dwyer and Daniel Thomas who would you go with. Any Qb's you have in mind who are worth picking up, I have Andy Dalton and dont think hes going to do well at all

If you had a chance between Dwyer and Daniel Thomas who would you go with. Any Qb's you have in mind who are worth picking up, I have Andy Dalton and dont think hes going to do well at all

Freeman for the QB if he is available. Also, I would go with Thomas. There is less competition. When healthy, Dwyer will have to compete with Redman and Mendenhall. Thomas is sharing only sharing carries with Bush.