Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rotocious

Shannon Brown

I have 2 drafts left and they are both really deep leagues one is a 15 team 15 man roster... So I'm looking at a lot of potnetial deep sleepers.

Shannon Brown has been playing a lot of mins in the preseason I know the Cavs still have some signings to do but how much playing time do you see him getting in the regular season and how good do you think he'll be?... He has looked really good so far in the pre season and I know he was a monster at Mich State, do you think he has a legit chance to make a fantasy impact this year?

I have 2 drafts left and they are both really deep leagues one is a 15 team 15 man roster... So I'm looking at a lot of potnetial deep sleepers.

Shannon Brown has been playing a lot of mins in the preseason I know the Cavs still have some signings to do but how much playing time do you see him getting in the regular season and how good do you think he'll be?... He has looked really good so far in the pre season and I know he was a monster at Mich State, do you think he has a legit chance to make a fantasy impact this year?

he's looked really good in the pre-season, leading the cavs in scoring, but i just dont see him getting a ton of minutes during the season. he'll maybe get 15-20 minutes. i dont think gibson's been playing, at least he didnt play in this morning's game. there's also larry hughes who'll get 32-35 minutes a game and also the underrated signing of devin brown who could very well get 20-25 minutes off the bench cuz of his versatility. damon jones is saying hes gonna get more minutes this yr, and for whatever reason eric snow is still around. he could force his way into getting more minutes if he continues to shoot the way he has this pre-season, but if you're lookin at a guy off the cavs bench i'd look at devin brown first.