Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

baltimore_boy

Who To Start?

I am glad I dont have your problem! Dez has 2 tds all year and it a basket case. Steve smith has 0. If these guys did anything for you this year you wouldnt be at 3-4. Really Really Really tough league to be in. Thomas is probably one of them and bennett will score this week.

I know. It is unbelievable. I am extremely fortunate to be 3-4-1. I'm the lowest scoring team there is, but have given up the second fewest points. I had a two week stretch where I scored like 9 and 11.

Hidden

I am glad I dont have your problem! Dez has 2 tds all year and it a basket case. Steve smith has 0. If these guys did anything for you this year you wouldnt be at 3-4. Really Really Really tough league to be in. Thomas is probably one of them and bennett will score this week.

I know. It is unbelievable. I am extremely fortunate to be 3-4-1. I'm the lowest scoring team there is, but have given up the second fewest points. I had a two week stretch where I scored like 9 and 11.

Changed my tune If you are content with the wrs you named: Ballard and Thomas. YOu have to figure that RBs touch the ball more then anyone so ideally they should have the better chance to put it in. I may switch out one of your other locks with bennett. I feel that game will be pretty productive for NYG TEs/WRs

I like Bennett for sure, and with it being a TD only league, then I think it's Thomas, as the TD vulture

I'd go with Ballard/Bennett, personally

McCoy

Thomas

Smith

Young

Tate

Pettigrew

I'd actually go Bennett and Thomas...MIA has a good matchup and they seem to be using Thomas in goal-line situations. I think he is a decent gamble in a TD-only league this week. Good luck.

I would rank them Shady, S. Smith, Dez, Titus, Bennett, Thomas, Ballard, Petigrew and then Tate.

Thanks for the help on mine and good luck.

i like ballard but maybe even give pettigrew a shot this week. going against a jacksonville team that is horrible. thanks for the help

I'd definitely go Thomas and Bennett. Did you see what Shonn Greene did against the Colts? They majorly struggle against the run and Thomas is got 15 carries last week. i think there will be plenty of carries to go around Sunday against the colts. Plus, Thomas is a goal line back.

Thanks for the help earlier! And Good luck!

Bennett is most likely to find the endzone. I'm stuck between Daniel Thomas and Ballard though. With a gun to my head, I think I'd roll out Ballard but it's close.

Bennett/Ballard is my vote.

Ballard is awful..go with Thomas.

To the OP..go with what everyone is saying.

Results so far:

Bennett - 9

Ballard - 7

Thomas - 5

Pettigrew - 3

Tate - 2

Any other opinions?

Bennet Thomas Pettigrew in that order.