Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Bateman

TNF: 11.1.12 -- KC Chiefs @ SD Chargers Game Thread

909 posts in this topic

Reportedly, this could be Norvell's Last Stand!!! Wha? No More Norv? What's an arrogant ego maniac named AJ to do? If Norv loses @ home to a team so clueless that they rotate their best player in and out with practice squad level guys, he deserves to be out. So a few questions:

Who scores more fantasy points: Rivers or Cassel?

Which WR catches more ball: "Happy" Bowe or "Skinny" Floyd

Which team gets more penalties? KC or SD

Which RB has more owners complain in this thread? Mathews or Charles

O/U: 49 points?

Will we not have Norv to kick around tomorrow? Will they Free Mathews? Is Charles in Charge? Jamaal just needs a little theme music (you'll never guess which blonde ends up hotter)...

Romeo in a strategy session:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEjI7_BKU9s

Man, the Chargers are reaching deep into their bench for wide outs tonight....Good for Gates and Mathews and Ronnie Brown!!!

Robert Meachem (hamstring) and Eddie Royal (hamstring) are inactive for Thursday night's Week 9 game against the Chiefs.

With Meachem and Royal out, recently signed receivers Danario Alexander and Seyi Ajirotutu will see heavy playing time opposite Malcom Floyd. Also inactive for the Chargers are OLB Larry English, CB Chris Carr, S Brandon Taylor, TE Ladarius Green, and LB Jonas Mouton. English, a 2009 first-round pick, played just two defensive snaps against the Broncos.

Is Vincent Brown back yet? Or is he still out with that leg injury?

Still out. Doesn't sound good for him coming back anytime soon.....lost year.

Is Vincent Brown back yet? Or is he still out with that leg injury?

Latest report was that he had a setback and that he's gonna be out for a couple more weeks.

Danario!!! Hopefully he got a knee transplant from a cadaver....Dude is really talented but just can't stay healthy.

Danario Alexander will start in place of the injured Robert Meachem (hamstring) on Thursday night.

Starting KC's D tonight. Last minute change but I'm hoping for 6 Rivers TDs tonight 3 to each team.

Danario!!! Hopefully he got a knee transplant from a cadaver....Dude is really talented but just can't stay healthy.

Danario Alexander will start in place of the injured Robert Meachem (hamstring) on Thursday night.

plugging him into my lineup for funzies. lets see what happens.
1 person likes this

Who scores more fantasy points: Rivers or Cassel? Rivers, as much as it pains me to say this. Can't trust Cassel.

Which WR catches more ball: "Happy" Bowe or "Skinny" Floyd I say Floyd. With several members out for the Chargers offense, I think Rivers may throw it in Floyd's direction a lot this game.

Which team gets more penalties? KC or SD Going with the Chiefs here.

Which RB has more owners complain in this thread? Mathews or Charles I think the Mathews owners will complain more in this thread.

O/U: 49 points? Under in my opinion.

To answer a earlier question... (Which RB owners are going to complain more?) I got my money on Mathew's owners. I will be one of them when it become the Ronnie Brown show in the final 2 mins.

You all must ask yourselves one question....

DO YOU LOVE FOOTBALL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

ugh, kill me

Just put Gates back in my lineup after telling myself I'd never do it again after last week. So many injuries to the Chargers, he HAS to throw to Gates a lot, right?

Rivers > Cassell

Charles > Matthews

Floyd > Bowe

The AFC West is like a pillow fight amongst fat chicks.....Not sure this is going to be pleasant to watch....

1 person likes this

I would much rather watch 2 fat chicks have a pillow fight.

2 people like this

I would much rather watch 2 fat chicks have a pillow fight.

haaah the only difference is this game won't look better at 2 AM!

This might be the worst game of the year. Both coaches under utilizing their star RB's (Mathews and Charles), leaving Rivers and Cassel to throw the football.

I'm thinking a total of 7 INT's tonight.

Next year, for Monday Night football games, we need to keep a track of how many times Jon Gruden compliments a player. I think by the end of the year, the total would probably be in the 7,000 range.

1 person likes this

hey guys any knowledge on Alexanders snap count. Can i expect him to be on the field most of the time?

Just put Gates back in my lineup after telling myself I'd never do it again after last week. So many injuries to the Chargers, he HAS to throw to Gates a lot, right?

With DX on the field now, Antonio Gates height advantage isn't as big as it seems. He's merely one of THREE receivers the Chargers have that are 6'5" or taller.

I think DX on the field actually helps Rivers (slightly) more than it helps anyone else. If anything, I think DX on the field slightly hurts Gates chances of scoring.

Next year, for Monday Night football games, we need to keep a track of how many times Jon Gruden compliments a player. I think by the end of the year, the total would probably be in the 7,000 range.

yes plz!

You could assume he gets Meachem's snaps, but his fitness might not be upto scratch. So i can't tell you anything to reassure you.

I would play him, but i'm already starting Hillis and don't really have the balls to take this much risk when i'm 4-4...