Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

poopdungbeatle

Boris Diaw 2012-2013 Season Outlook

2 posts in this topic

Boris Diaw has looked very active in the first two games. He has logged a lot of minutes (splitter looks like crap and Pop hates Blair for some reason). Seems like Diaw is good shape and ready to put up a decent fantasy season.

Obviously he's more of a deep league guy, but i think he could put up a 9/6/3 and sprinkle in some treys, stls, and blks. I don't really worry about Diaw facing upcoming big centers like HIbbert because Duncan will just slid to center and diaw to PF to guard the likes of David West.

Thoughts?

I just picked him yesterday in my 12 teamer as well. He has looked quite good and not lazy either as he often does. When on form he is one of the best big men passers in the NBA alongside having a swiss army knife of skills otherwise. He also seems to be locked for about 30 or so minutes now so I definitely think he could be a productive player and worthy of a pick up for sure if not just as a speculative add

Assuming he plays 30 mins I'm projecting:

10 pts/4 assists/5 rebounds/1 steal/.8 blocks and maybe .5 treys with decent percentages (obviously FT will be just mediocre but nothing too bad)