Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

c3neely

Top 5 At Each Position So Far

16 posts in this topic

QB

RG3

Rodgers

Brady

Brees

PManning

RB

AFoster

APeterson

RRice

SRidley

Alfred Morris

WR

VCruz

AJ Green

PHarvin

Vjackson

BMarshal

TE

RGronk

HMiller

TGonzalez

ODaniels

VDavis

This is standard League scoring...and bye weeks play a factor with a few of the players (havent had byes yet -Brady/Ridley for example) but still....

Biggest Surprise: RG3 no doubt

alfred morris is the biggest surprise. eff you shanigans for saying he was an rb3 prompting me to drop him for dwyer. ugh.

Why didn't more people have AJ Green over Julio Jones? One of my biggest regrets as a person who took Julio in the early-second round of every league.

Why didn't more people have AJ Green over Julio Jones? One of my biggest regrets as a person who took Julio in the early-second round of every league.

Im not sure....It only makes sense looking back that him and Roddy would split....how many "great" WR tandems are there? not many, cause they split, just like RB's (I have him too)

I think the AJ green part came from Andy Daulton...but damn

And u cant forget, that since were posting on this website, this Website was telling us that "Julio and Dez Bryant" were going to be Calvin Johnson of last year

Yeah, I bought into the garbage about Roddy "taking away coverage" while Green would be tripled-covered on every play.

Because the Bengals had a lot of no-name receivers after Green and everyone though Green would be triple teamed every week

Yeah, I bought into the garbage about Roddy "taking away coverage" while Green would be tripled-covered on every play.

Hindsight is 20/20. Julio was highly touted by everyone in the fantasy world and can still finish strong, wouldn't kick yourself for it. We'll see how Dalton finishes too.

My biggest surprise is Peyton to be honest. It's not like it shocks anyone that he can still be surgical against a defense, but he's regained form pretty damn quick - quicker than I thought he could.

Yeah, it's crazy to think that Peyton is on pace to finish with betters numbers and less INTS than 2010 (and most other years, for that matter), even with two young WRs and McGahee at RB.

So it seems like Cruz wasn't just a compilation of ramdom big plays last year.

Here's it by average in my leagues (10 rush/rec yd/pt , 25 pass yd/pt, 4 pt pass td, 6 pt rush/rec/ret td, No PPR). These are PER GAME so it accounts for any missed games.

QB:

Brees- 24.34

RG3- 22.6

Rodgers- 22.44

Ryan- 22.17

Manning- 21.39

WR:

Green- 15.24

Cruz- 13.38

V. Jackson- 13.23

Marshall- 13.07

Harvin- 12.99

RB:

Foster- 19.09

Rice- 15.27

Martin- 14.39

Peterson- 14.18

Spiller- 13.66

TE:

Gronkowski- 12.25

Miller- 10.23

Gonzalez- 9.99

Daniels- 9.37

Graham- 9.25

I drafted Larry Fitzgerald in the 3rd round because he was supposed to be on this list. Fred Jackson too..

Funny how things work out, RG3 definitely the biggest shocker. I thought he'd be good, but damn.

Oh, and give it another week and my Vernon Davis won't be on this list anymore.

D/ST:

Bears

Texans

49ers

Cardinals

Vikings

K:

Tynes

Gostkowski

Bryant

Walsh

Legatron

I feel like not enough people are talking about how incredibly strong a play the Bears D has been this year.

Their 16.4 PPG is over double the #10 defense Seattle at 8.1 PPG

That 8.3 ppg difference is the same as Drew Brees (#1 QB) to Joe Flacco (#17 QB) or Arian Foster (#1 RB) to Ahmad Bradshaw (# 16 RB) in standard scoring.

D/ST:

Bears

Texans

49ers

Cardinals

Vikings

K:

Tynes

Gostkowski

Bryant

Walsh

Legatron

I feel like not enough people are talking about how incredibly strong a play the Bears D has been this year.

Their 16.4 PPG is over double the #10 defense Seattle at 8.1 PPG

That 8.3 ppg difference is the same as Drew Brees (#1 QB) to Joe Flacco (#17 QB) or Arian Foster (#1 RB) to Ahmad Bradshaw (# 16 RB) in standard scoring.

they've won me 2 games and would have won another had I not benched them one week (lol). not to mention I was the 8th person to draft a defense (120 overall, 10th round)