Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Now_I_Know

Jason Kidd 2012-2013 Season Outlook

109 posts in this topic

looks like people have written him off...he started todays game at shooting guard for the Knicks. THEY BLEW OUT THE HEAT. I think it's a good move by the coaching staff, considering Kidd is big and can definitely play the 2. What kinda stats do u see Kidd putting up this year? and more importantly, when will he get SG eligibility?

Floor:

7 ppg (35% fg, 1 3fG)

2 rpg

3 apg

1 spg

20 mpg

Ceiling:

11 ppg (42% fg, 2 3fg)

4 rpg

6 apg

2 spg

30 mpg

he should get sg soon. Im surprised Kidd has been so effective so far this season. He will never give you as many assists as he used to before which sucks, but he might score a little bit more. The days of him averaging over 6 assists a game are gone, but he can definitely average 8-10 pts 2-3 reb 3-4 assists 2 stls which is serviceable.

Okay, maybe I do not understand how fantasy basketball statistics work, but how come Jason Kidd is ranked 28th on yahoo? Is he really the 28th most valuable player at this point in the season?

Yeah - his steals are nice at an average of 1.8. But the guy takes like 3-4 shots a game, hardly any matter into your FG% / points. Overall low rebounds, assists, points, turnovers.

I just dropped him for Metta World Peace (ranked 58th). Just wanted to see if people were rostering Kidd.

Enjoying Kidd so far. His stats are basically just free, with his great percentages (so far) and extremely low TOs. No negative contributions at all.

Okay, maybe I do not understand how fantasy basketball statistics work, but how come Jason Kidd is ranked 28th on yahoo? Is he really the 28th most valuable player at this point in the season?

Yeah - his steals are nice at an average of 1.8. But the guy takes like 3-4 shots a game, hardly any matter into your FG% / points. Overall low rebounds, assists,

points, turnovers.

I just dropped him for Metta World Peace (ranked 58th). Just wanted to see if people were rostering Kidd.

Low turnovers, good %s are given equal weighting as the other categories. If you're playing roto, that's great news, otherwise he probably isnt as valuable to your team in h2h.

I almost dropped him early in the season but his steals are too valuable. I'm glad I kept him in even though I missed his 5x5 line

any projections on how much time he's gunna miss? i have a trade proposal of david lee+jeremy lin for brook lopez+jason kidd looming and i'm really itching to accept because of this injury.

Yeah - his steals are nice at an average of 1.8. But the guy takes like 3-4 shots a game, hardly any matter into your FG% / points. Overall low rebounds, assists, points, turnovers.

His ratios are awesome and super super low TOs. Great steals and 3's with solid rebs and asts.

His ratios are awesome and super super low TOs. Great steals and 3's with solid rebs and asts.

Roto is all about balance. Sure Kidd doesn't score a ton of PTS but he doesn't hurt you anywhere else. Which is often over looked.

I'm trying to hold. Results today looked okay and might be worth waiting until Monday. I wanna drop too but his statlines are too valuable on my team unless I know he's out for awhile.

"Jason Kidd (back) had an MRI exam, but the results were negative and he's still day-to-day.

Kidd discussed the possibility of returning next week, but didn't specify a timetable."

Posted · Hidden by Tarheels_2433, December 5, 2012 - No reason given · Report post

Would any of you guys start him for Wednesday for a roto league? Klay is killing my FG% and I wanna play Kidd instead.

Posted · Hidden by Tarheels_2433, December 5, 2012 - No reason given · Report post

Would any of you guys start him for Wednesday for a roto league? Klay is killing my FG% and I wanna play Kidd instead.

Assistant coach question. Wrong forum.

Triple six for Kidd tonight including the game winning shot. 6 rebs, 6 asts, 6 3pt. 6/9 shooting, 0 turnovers in 37 minutes. He's playing a lot of minutes lately and that will come down when Shumpert returns but for now his efficiency is golden.

Triple six for Kidd tonight including the game winning shot. 6 rebs, 6 asts, 6 3pt. 6/9 shooting, 0 turnovers in 37 minutes. He's playing a lot of minutes lately and that will come down when Shumpert returns but for now his efficiency is golden.

18 pts, so 6 in that..

6x6x6x6

.667 FG%....which is really .6666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666

4 people like this

Ranks 13th in 9-cat yet has gone (and remains) unowned the entire season in my 10 team roto league. How can this be, and does it make sense?