Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Travis Burten

Larry Sanders 2012-2013 Season Outlook

Haven't been in this thread in a while..anyone who watches him, any reason for the dip in blocks? Less aggressive (to stay out of foul trouble), less players driving against him, something else?

Haven't been in this thread in a while..anyone who watches him, any reason for the dip in blocks? Less aggressive (to stay out of foul trouble), less players driving against him, something else?

To get in less foul trouble is my guess or maybe it has to do with players adjusting their game to counter Larry's shot blocking.

It's probably just a slump or maybe the players are finally respect his shot-blocking ability. He's been scoring more lately so he is maybe exerting more energy on offense.

he's using the tyson chandler approach of altering shots over blockin em

^this...dude never played the serge ibaka thing where all his blocks came off the weakside rotation. if anything, he's just playing smarter basketball, unfortunately that doesn't really translate to fantasy

I like this version of Larry, he might not give you insane 7 block nights, but he's more consistent and dependable. A double double with a steal and 2 blocks a game is 2nd round value in my book.

been really thinking about dropping him for valanciunas

LARRY SANDERS SHOW IS NO MORE

I think he's earned the right to have an off game, though the timing is horrible

its more about the blocks than anything. his lack of blocks is coming at the wrong time. i'm sure most owners feel the same way.

Really figured he'd have a good night tonight on Pek, good matchup for blocks

FIRST BLOCK LARRY SANDERS SHOW IS BACK

2 blocks now. I guess i'll keep him for this championship week

Of course no blocks in the first half.

I miss the old larry sanders.

Where is the real Sanders, the one that used to block shots? hehe

Man I am down by 2 blocks. The old Larry Sanders I would've been confident to say him alone would win me this catagory. What's the chances this guy blocks 7-8 shots tonight?

Man I am down by 2 blocks. The old Larry Sanders I would've been confident to say him alone would win me this catagory. What's the chances this guy blocks 7-8 shots tonight?

It looks like I questioned him at the right time. Gosh if only he can get 2-3 more blocks for me. I love this guy!