Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dada76

Blake Griffin 2012-2013 Season Outlook

40 posts in this topic

Surprised no thread existed. I wish he would stop making those awful KIA ads and start playing some basketball. Utterly disappointing so far!!

The Clippers are really clicking as a team and everyone is contributing. Blake definitely has a lot less on his shoulder this year, and I think owners will be in for a major disappointment in terms of his counting stats.

lucky he plays Golden State tonight'

theres nothing like a game against the Warriors to grt you back in form lol

why does this thead only have 5 replies?

Anyway thats 2 straight games that Griffin has not played even 1 second in the 4th quarter, even though the game was close at the end of 3.

And he was putting up huge stats in both games, including a lot of steals

Del Negro is a moron

Anyway thats 2 straight games that Griffin has not played even 1 second in the 4th quarter, even though the game was close at the end of 3.

Del Negro is a moron

Why would he need to play when they're up 19?

Del Negro is a moron

not sure if serious......

but why would you bring in your starters back in the 4th when you already had the game in the bag? The Clippers bench is very good

Also on a side note...Barnes trying to pick a fight with John Lucas? Seriously now?? Dude is one of the fakest tough guys around

Del Negro rotations basically sub out the entire starting 5 for a bench 5. He usually starts the 4th with the bench and if they do well the starters are not coming back in. Also the clippers have played 2 morning games in a row which is unheard of so resting your starters is a smart coaching move in this situation

I have watched all the clippers games this year and Blake is a hell of a lot better even though it hasnt shown up in the stats til recently. I think that his ft% will be like 65-70 by years end . He can shoot well from midrange now as well and his post moves are 100% better than last year

You know.. at the beginning of the season I watched this guy play and his post moves looked much improved and his Freethrows looked a lot better.

And I liked how he was passing to the open man. And I could tell he hadn't reached his potential this year yet.

And that's when i knew I had to make a trade for him in both of my leagues, and I did. And I'm happy to own him.

ANd I think I got him right on time before he starts breaking out. He's starting to right now. the previous 2 games before yesterday's he didn't even play in the 4th quarter, but he still managed big numbers. If he had played in the 4th he would've had monster games.

I love his FG%, Points, Rebounds, even his Assists for a big man, and his Steals are fantastic lately. he's even knocking down his FT's.

And on top of all that, he's a lot of fun to watch.

The Clippers looks fantastic. They definitely could go far this year. Maybe even win the championship. I mean, they don't even have Billups or Grant Hill healthy yet.

The Clippers look real good.

Chris Paul is just a genius out there. Jamal Crawford is sensational. Easily 6th Man of the Year.

Odom, Barnes, Bledsoe... playing solid roles.

Posted · Hidden by Tarheels_2433, December 10, 2012 - No reason given · Report post

Bro, don't blow your load too fast

1 person likes this

I just realized Blake hit a 3 against the Bulls!

and he almost did it again before halftime.

Clippers are lookin' damn good, man.

I just realized Blake hit a 3 against the Bulls!

and he almost did it again before halftime.

Clippers are lookin' damn good, man.

The 3's are icing on the cake. I feel like the improvements in blake's game are sustainable and will really benefit him in the long term. Gone are the days of his trying to just dunk on everyone. He has a new midrange shot, a fadeaway and some solid post moves. I hope his injury problems are helped by this cause he definitely takes a lot less hits during the course of a game.

Blake is becoming the best PF in the game , if you have him enjoy the ride

Saw I was watching the Clippers play against the Bobcats tonight's broadcast, and it was surprisingly competitive game from the Bobcats.

Kemba Walker is looking really good this year. And Blake threw down a couple more highlight dunks. The Clippers look so poised. No more winging it like they did last year.

They have some set plays for every circumstance, and everyone's on the same page. Everyone seems to know their role. It's exciting to watch.

Chris Paul deserves to win MVP, in my book so far. His BBall IQ and his leadership is head and shoulders above everyone else in the league.

Anyway... during the game, the camera panned over to a shot of the great one Michael Jordan in the house, watching the game sitting on the steps.

Man, seeing him was like seeing God.

I also found this clip of him working out with the Bobcats. Pretty cool.

1 person likes this

Blake was knocking down jumpers in the 1st quarter, impressively.

And he's been putting on a doomsday dunk-o-rama as well.

Fun!

#lobcity

Now, I know you might think i'm ridiculous for saying this, but Blake Griffin could get a triple double tonight.

At the half, he's got 16 pts, 3 rebs, 6 asts.

plenty of time left in the game to accomplish this feat.

had 30-8-6 at the end of three periods and was on fire in a close game

So what does Vinny Del NEgor do? he sits Blake until 5:20 left in the game and the Magic get back into the game and end up winning.

Instead of Blake dropping a 40-10-10 triple double in a win, he barely touches the ball in the last 5 minutes and they lose at home to the Magic

Pathetic coaching from a pathetic coach, Del Negro you are a JOKE

I gotta say, his post moves are very unique.

Only someone as athletic and has the kind of hops he has is able to pull off those "back down, then jumping spin move" shots.

It's effective tho, because he can jump high enough when he spins in the air to get a clearer less-contested shot.