Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cmilne23

Mike Dunleavy 2012-2013 Season Outlook

29 posts in this topic

Having a stat stuffing legend line so far here in the first half:

13 points, 2 3's, 8 boards, 4 assists, 1 steal, 1 block in only 14 minutes. I have always been a big fan of his game, but his minutes may be inconsistent being on a Skiles team. But then again he could start for Ilyabustface any given game, no?

Its unfortunate since I really liked Harris coming into the season. My gut says Harris will stay productive, but dunleavy is having a great night

But then again he could start for Ilyabustface any given game, no?

No, he won't start for Ilyasova

Who will then, Sanders, Udoh? Surely someone is going to be starting over him very soon.

Who will then, Sanders, Udoh? Surely someone is going to be starting over him very soon.

Dude, what are you talking about?

Dude, what are you talking about?

Have you watched these last 2 games? Ilyasova looks clueless out there, he commits stupid fouls that drive his coach crazy. Look at his minutes already getting jacked around. Skiles is well known for pulling the plug on guys quickly, just wouldn't surprise me if Ilyasova got a message delivered to him soon.

Could he replace Harris in the starting lineup?

Yes, Harris narrowly won the position battle in the summer

Yeah, watching the game on free league pass preview...duleavy looks great and less depth than last year (no delfino)...i don't like how he looks on my roster, but his shot is so pure and effortless, and monta and jennings are finding him

Mike Dunleavy = Blocks Machine! :lol:

He's had quite a few games where he does a little bit of everything.

Glad I took him in the last round...

4 Blocks tonight,

Posted · Hidden by The Harsh, November 20, 2012 - No reason given · Report post

I dropped Korver for him.

A couple times he's got in foul trouble early, and hasn't put up much in the stat line. Tonight he entered early when Tobias Harris got a couple fouls early, and started hot.

Well i added him and its still early but so far he's not looking too hot tonight.

The Heat may blowout the Bucks so maybe he gets a lot of garbage time to make up for it.

I add Dunleavy now Tobias Harris wants to play well and Dunleavy cant hit anything.

nice

I'm trying to gauge his value. He's barely owned in ESPN leagues. Another owner is offering to trade him away.

He's back, put up a solid line tonight. Skiles likes him right? If healthy, he should get consist 27-31 mins a game correct?

Guy was balling last night, still early in this game.

While not great, he has been helping my team with his solid 3's and 3% while not hurting anywhere.

Even though they are different positions, im thinking the acquisition of JJ redick will eat into some of his PT and reduce his already minimal counting stats.

Any thoughts?

While not great, he has been helping my team with his solid 3's and 3% while not hurting anywhere.

Even though they are different positions, im thinking the acquisition of JJ redick will eat into some of his PT and reduce his already minimal counting stats.

Any thoughts?

He's done with the Bucks