Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

y2jbones

Luck Or Freeman In Week 11?

4 posts in this topic

I play in a league where QB scoring is heavy. 0.5 per completion and 1.0 point every 20 yards are the biggest differences compared to most leagues. We also get 6 points for passing TDs and lose 3 points for turnovers.

Both of these guys seem to have good matchups, which is a good problem to have. So do I go with Luck in New England, or Freeman at Carolina? My initial instinct was to go with Freeman because I've seen Belichick make rookie QBs look awful in the past, but everything I read says how good Luck's matchup is this week.

0.5 per completion - WOW.

In that case, you have to go with Luck - he's going to have to sling that ball all around. I love Freeman in almost every format, but his scoring is based on his throwing deeper routes, and having to throw often - with Muscle Hampster coming on, the potential for Freeman to have to throw 50+ times isn't as much as before.

Freeman is the safer bet, but much lower ceiling for your format IMO. I'm a gambler by nature, so I go with Luck.

https://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=322190

I play in a league where QB scoring is heavy. 0.5 per completion and 1.0 point every 20 yards are the biggest differences compared to most leagues. We also get 6 points for passing TDs and lose 3 points for turnovers.

Both of these guys seem to have good matchups, which is a good problem to have. So do I go with Luck in New England, or Freeman at Carolina? My initial instinct was to go with Freeman because I've seen Belichick make rookie QBs look awful in the past, but everything I read says how good Luck's matchup is this week.

I would go with Luck " be a lady tonight.".... he has a great match up and will want to keep pace with the master.

Morgan is also hot but I see a let down coming this week vs Carolina.

Nice problem fella

Thanks guys. The consensus seems to agree with Rotoworld and go with Luck. I hope he has a monster game.