Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

framir26

Who To Start?

21 posts in this topic

At RB should I start, Daryl Richardson, Ballard, Joique Bell, Woodhead or Sproles (if sproles plays) Also sproles being a 4:25 hurts.

Pick 3 from the following also- Amendola, Julio Jones, Decker, Bowe, Wallace.

Ty in advance.

I agree with bacon, with one addition @ RB - if D-Brown is out, in PPR Ballard shoots to the top of the non-Sproles crowd with a NE matchup that would give a lot of catches to the RB (it's just that it looks like it could a split of touches right now). If you have to decide by 1 PM and Sproles is still undeclared, you have to take the sure thing and sit Sproles - hopefully they will declare before then.

https://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=322190

The Indy/NE game is a 4:15 game as well.

If you are worried about Sproles availabilty and dont want to risk it, roll with Woodhead and Ballard. Even if Sproles goes, there's still a good chance he wont get as many touches as he "normally" would, as they can ease him back into the lineup with the emergence of Ingram and Ivory lately.

At WR, Amendola and Jones are automatic. Id go with Decker as a WR3.

Sproles has been practicing in full, he's the play. If he doesn't play, Ballard is the guy and you can wait cause he's at 4:25.

Julio and Decker are the no brainers, then I go with Bowe over Amendola. I like Amendola better ROS but I think Bowe gets fed in this one against a really weak secondary. Cassel as bad as he is, knows who to throw to. Safe to sit Wallace and see if he can be productive with Leftwich.

If Julio is inactive plug in Amerndola.

https://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=322261

I know it might be crazy to sit Decker, but I might. I would go Amendola, Jones, Bowe. I think Bowe hits a hot streak and Decker is coming down off of his. I also have Titus young but i think all of the above are more reliable.

Sproles if he plays. I would sit Bowe and either Decker or Amendola, but look at the matchups closely.

Sproles if he plays. If not, Woodhead in PPR, Ballard in if non-PPR. As for who to sit, I would go with Bowe and Decker if PPR, because you'll want Amendola in. Otherwise Bowe and Amendola sit for me.

PPR: Woodhead - non PPR: Ballard - Sproles over both if he plays

In any format would go Amendola, Jones & Decker. Bowe would be my 4th choice if one of those 3 don't play. Hard to trust Wallace until I see how Leftwich does.

I agree with this.

1 person likes this

I agree you got to go Sproles if he plays. If not you have ballard. As for WR assuming they all play I'd go Jones, Amendola and Decker. Bowe has been mediocre so far and Wallace doesn't have big Ben.

WR: Decker, Jones, Amendola (Bowe if Jones doesn't play)

RB: Sproles but Ballard if he doesn't play

I forgot Ben is out you should start Amendola, Jones, and Decker for sure.

PPR: Woodhead - non PPR: Ballard - Sproles over both if he plays

In any format would go Amendola, Jones & Decker. Bowe would be my 4th choice if one of those 3 don't play. Hard to trust Wallace until I see how Leftwich does.

Agree with this.

Thanks for the help, sorry for the delayed response. Bacon hit it on the head: PPR: Woodhead - non PPR: Ballard - Sproles over both if he plays