Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rage68

GRONK owners UNITE!

11 posts in this topic

Alright, so one of the worse possible things has happened and if we're lucky we get Gronk back for week 16.

Who's gonna fill the void in the mean time?

my league has Olsen, Myers, Keller, Pettigrew, M. Bennett on waivers. Who do people like of that crew? I'm thinking Olsen or Myers...

Yeah I like Myers. Palmer is not exactly elite, but he gets the job done. And Myers seems to be developing a solid rapport with him.

Sounds like majority like Myers. Surprised a little bit but he has been pretty solid last 4 weeks. I hate having Raiders on my team (have DMC already, what a waste)

Sounds like majority like Myers. Surprised a little bit but he has been pretty solid last 4 weeks. I hate having Raiders on my team (have DMC already, what a waste)

Everyone hates having DMC on their team, but the Raiders have evolved into a passing team this year. And yeah, that has a lot to do with them getting blown out every week and having to pass from the 2nd quarter on. So I agree, Myers is a solid option.

But I'm going to throw Bennett out there as a guy who can heat up to finish out the year. He was one of the hottest TEs through the first 3 weeks and then obviously fell off. But we've seen this mid-season funk with the Giants for the past few seasons. They've had their bye now and history suggests they'll figure out a way to get things going again. Eli loves his TEs - he's shown it in years past. The more he uses his big man, the better that offense is. I think that's something they definitely focused on during their bye.

This has ruined my week.

Basically im looking at, well im not gonna get him since im in first place but Cook is on WW, along with Allen, Finley, Lewis, Tamme, Clark, Chandler....just not much there.

How hampered is Owen Daniels? That Graham dude is possible if Daniels might be out a bit. Could Shianco step up? Is Finley worth grabbing to hope for a solid rest of the season?

What're people's thoughts on Celek? Doesn't appear to lay any eggs which is a bonus. Slim Pickens off the ww, Celek, Pettigrew, Finley, Garret Graham.

I'm fortunate. . . A guy dropped Hernandez before kickoff on Sunday. I lost Gronk and was freakin, then I saw I was number one on the waivers and I started to smile again. . .

According to the Boston Globe, Aaron Hernandez (ankle) is expected to return on Thanksgiving night against the Jets.

Per reliable beat reporter Greg Bedard, the Patriots held Hernandez out of Sunday's win over the Colts only because the recovery time (soreness, swelling) likely would have been too short with a Thursday night game next on the slate. Hernandez has practiced in "limited" fashion the past two weeks, so he's appeared close to playing. On Thanksgiving, the Pats could use Michael Hoomanawanui or Daniel Fells at Rob Gronkowski's (broken forearm) "Y" tight end position. Visanthe Shiancoe is Hernandez's backup at the "F" tight end spot.