Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dantoine25

Witten for Gore

My buddy offered me Gore for Witten. I have Heath Miller as my backup tightend and was wondering what you guys thought of the deal.

Team is in sig.

Thanks, Dan

I proposed a counter, to which he countered with Gore and Favre for Witten, Bowe and Rivers? Accept?

nope if i were you the only way id get rid of witten is for a top tier QB...stay put

WHAT???!? you're crazy if you wouldn't take Gore for Witten.

My buddy offered me Gore for Witten. I have Heath Miller as my backup tightend and was wondering what you guys thought of the deal.

Team is in sig.

Thanks, Dan

Your weakness isn't RB...it's QB. Witten is as strong as Gore and then you have a huge hole at TE while the STL combo probably comes close to performing with Gore.

I don't like that deal for you.

no...rivers and farve is a wash witten and gore is a wash bowe is way to much...like i said a top tier QB or nothing

I can't believe you haven't accepted this.. Gore is a top 5 back and you have Miller who already had his bye ready to take over.

Make the deal.

nope if i were you the only way id get rid of witten is for a top tier QB...stay put

I'd do that deal and turn the STL combo RB for a good WR or top TE.

And how do you guys figure he doesn't need RB help???

AP, SJ, and Gore would be ridiculous.. w/ Selvin Young as the wildcard if anyone goes down or SJ doesn't round into form.

On another team and id accept gore for witten(by it self his team not being considered is a good trade), but he has good rbs and his Qbs arent all that strong...id consider anderson, romo, or palmer a top tir qb...if you package witten and young you might be able to pull off a trade for one of them

I also agree with gatorade gore and farve for witten would work

I proposed a counter, to which he countered with Gore and Favre for Witten, Bowe and Rivers? Accept?

This depends on how much you like Favre over Rivers. If you can wait on Gore and think that Miller will be enough to get you by then go for it. Have you tried Miller and Bowe for Gore ? I think Rivers stock will go up as soon as Chambers get acquainted with him.

But if it were me I would take Gore over Witten in a heartbeat.

This depends on how much you like Favre over Rivers. If you can wait on Gore and think that Miller will be enough to get you by then go for it. Have you tried Miller and Bowe for Gore ?

Not yet, I'll see what he says before offering anything else.

sorry sorry i didnt see that you had a flex postion thought it was a 2 rb 3 wr league...yeah go for the trade sorry my bad

i would still try to upgrade you Qbs but this is a good trade becuase of you flex positon

This depends on how much you like Favre over Rivers. If you can wait on Gore and think that Miller will be enough to get you by then go for it. Have you tried Miller and Bowe for Gore ?

Miller and Bowe for Gore?! Ok seriously guys, some of these counter-offers are ridiculous. You can't even compare a #1 RB to a tight-end. Over the course of a full-season, #1 backs always outscore tightends. Take the trade and don't look back.

sorry sorry i didnt see that you had a flex postion thought it was a 2 rb 3 wr league...yeah go for the trade sorry my bad

lol so I should trade Witten for Gore now?

lol so I should trade Witten for Gore now?

aklsjdas ACCEPT, what are you waiting for?!?!? lol

Miller and Bowe for Gore?! Ok seriously guys, some of these counter-offers are ridiculous. You can't even compare a #1 RB to a tight-end. Over the course of a full-season, #1 backs always outscore tightends. Take the trade and don't look back.

That is rediculous...I couldn't pry Gore for J. Walker and Portis yesterday in my league.

Sheesh, It's done already. When the trade processes, I'll throw it in the sig.

MMM I can smell it now.

RB Stephen Jackson

RB Adrian Peterson

Flex Frank Gore

WR Wayne

WR Burress

mmmmm smells good.

What is the TRADE? I'm lost!