Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Bateman

11.22.12 -- Thanksgiving Mega Game Thread (Hou/Det; Was/Dal; NE/NYJ)

646 posts in this topic

Traffic will probably be light so let's jam all the games into one Mega-Thread!!! Everyone be safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

1 person likes this

Owen Daniels is playing, correct? Haven't heard anything

This is the inactive list for the early game: (i hope he doesn't do well though, i'm playen @ Daniels...)

Houston: DT Shaun Cody, LB Tim Dobbins, G Andrew Gardner, CB Johnathan Joseph, WR DeVier Posey, RB Ben Tate, G Cody White

Detroit: T Jeff Backus, T Corey Hilliard, CB Jacob Lacey, DE Ronnell Lewis, QB Kellen Moore, DT Corey Williams, WR Titus Young

The hell Stafford? That's 2 in a row to Mega that have been bad throws.

Of course Leshoure gets the call from 2 yards out. Mega not the 1st option near the GL.

WELL, ESPN was obviously wrong on Leshoure. Already met his projection within 5 minutes. I have a feeling I'm going to regret starting Jamaal Charles over Leshoure for yet another week.

******** hate Leshoure, every ******** week it's the same story with the Lions. Stafford can't connect with a receiver in the endzone if his life literally depended on it.

He'd be a dead man.

They were on their 33 yard line, not 3 yard line. What kind of call was that?

Impressive 1st drive and what do the Lions do? 2 rushes up the middle with Leshoure to kill any rhythm they had.

40 yard bomb thrown to Broyles, but overthrown...

still like the lions to win this one. they'll get the timing done sooner or later.

WTF?! Broyles you've got to try and make a play, jump out and try to extend for a catch even if you eat turf.

Lazy effort by him thus far.

Impressive 1st drive and what do the Lions do? 2 rushes up the middle with Leshoure to kill any rhythm they had.

Yup. Drives me nuts every week as a Stafford owner.

For the life of me, I can't understand why DET forces rushes just for sake of maintaining some imaginary ratio of rush/pass. Stafford was torching that D, let him keep throwing until Houston shows they can stop it.