Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JeterPimpedUrGF

Barnes

I seem to hear everyone elses names being mentioned in GS but not much about Barnes.

What are u guys predicting for him this season?

As of right now hes my bench SF.

I love him as a team player, but with Nellie it is just too unpredictable as to what to expect out of him.

I think he's ok , but nothing special this year - of course theres talk that nellie starts him and has al come off the bench..he's a tweener cause he plays so many different positions and if he does play the guard spot marco could cut into those minutes...he's a good pick - but just lower your expectations on him this year.

and thats a pretty stacked team you have to begin with. Did you have an NBA allstar draft ? B)

I think he's ok , but nothing special this year - of course theres talk that nellie starts him and has al come off the bench..he's a tweener cause he plays so many different positions and if he does play the guard spot marco could cut into those minutes...he's a good pick - but just lower your expectations on him this year.

and thats a pretty stacked team you have to begin with. Did you have an NBA allstar draft ? B)

Much like anyone on the Warriors (I live in SF), its all about minutes. If Barnes does start, he is going to have some nice games, but its hard for me to think that Nellie would actually have Harrington as a 6th man

Nah just pulled off like 50 trades last year. Kept tradin up.

Nah just pulled off like 50 trades last year. Kept tradin up.

You sure that isn't a 1 team league? B)

Just bustin chops, thats all.

You sure that isn't a 1 team league? B)

Just bustin chops, thats all.

I'll tell u 3 other pretty good teams in the league

C- Boozer,Dalembert

PF- Brand

F- T-Mac

SF- Melo

SG- Iverson

G- Hinrich

PG- Bibby

UTIL- Tinsley,Noah

C- Yao,Gasol

PF- Bosh

F- AK-47

SF- Gay

SG- J.Richardson

G- B.Davis

PG- Paul

UTIL- Cassell,Blake

C- Aldridge,Chandler

PF- Prince

F- G.Wallace

SF- Durant

SG- Kobe

G- Felton

PG- Billups

UTIL- Bynum,Marbury

Its a very top heavy league.

I'll tell u 3 other pretty good teams in the league

C- Boozer,Dalembert

PF- Brand

F- T-Mac

SF- Melo

SG- Iverson

G- Hinrich

PG- Bibby

UTIL- Tinsley,Noah

C- Yao,Gasol

PF- Bosh

F- AK-47

SF- Gay

SG- J.Richardson

G- B.Davis

PG- Paul

UTIL- Cassell,Blake

C- Aldridge,Chandler

PF- Prince

F- G.Wallace

SF- Durant

SG- Kobe

G- Felton

PG- Billups

UTIL- Bynum,Marbury

Its a very top heavy league.

Haha, I know man. Just messin with ya since everyone always says "Do you play in a 4 man league?"

Haha, I know man. Just messin with ya since everyone always says "Do you play in a 4 man league?"

Its just that alot of guys were baseball savvy but not basketball savvy when we started it up.

Its a league that I play in because of the people. Theyre good guys. I know my team is a wrecking ball but it is H2H this year so thats a plus.

With Belinelli coming in and proving that he can be an instant impact, Barnes is gonna be that 7-8th guy coming off the bench for defensive purposes. I don't see him having much fantasy impact.

Much like anyone on the Warriors (I live in SF), its all about minutes. If Barnes does start, he is going to have some nice games, but its hard for me to think that Nellie would actually have Harrington as a 6th man

i can see barnes starting again and having another solid season. bringin harrington off the bench makes sense since nelly only trusts 2 big guys on the entire warriors squad. i expect nothing from o' bryant and nothing from wright his first yr. so if biedrins gets in foul trouble who's he going to turn to? i think that'll be harrington, which means barnes will start and will get a good share of minutes.

in typical nelly fashion i think he'll go with BD surrounded by 3 wings and a big which means barnes can see time at either the 2-3 or the nelly 4 (which is essentially another SF).

i like barnes again this yr.

i can see barnes starting again and having another solid season. bringin harrington off the bench makes sense since nelly only trusts 2 big guys on the entire warriors squad. i expect nothing from o' bryant and nothing from wright his first yr. so if biedrins gets in foul trouble who's he going to turn to? i think that'll be harrington, which means barnes will start and will get a good share of minutes.

in typical nelly fashion i think he'll go with BD surrounded by 3 wings and a big which means barnes can see time at either the 2-3 or the nelly 4 (which is essentially another SF).

i like barnes again this yr.

I get the feeling hes gonna be a really versatile player and have some nice stretches.