Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Bateman

11.25.12 -- Denver Broncos @ Kansas City Chiefs Game Thread

97 posts in this topic

Hillis fumbles, although being challenged and looks like his knee may have just got down.....lulz. Why does this guy even see the field?

JC is back....landed on the ball and had the wind knocked out of him. Good news.

i almost threw my laptop out the window and gave up

phew

JC is back....landed on the ball and had the wind knocked out of him. Good news.

i almost threw my laptop out the window and gave up

phew

Hah, the only time I've ever thrown my laptop was Dez Bryant's near TD bomb against the Giants on that desperation heave. It landed in a soft spot.

the KC line is ripping apart Denver, JC could bust a long one today if Romeo and Daboll ever give him a chance to run 2 plays in row

fwiw the ref's name is Boger but I'm going to call him Booger

Gumble is even calling out the play calling. Every week the announcer for our game almost feels sorry for our situation.

Did they really just try that? Crennel is terrible!

He was actually open though. Brian Daboll is the guy you want to criticize.....Romeo's fault is agreeing to hire him, but rumors are that this was a Pioli recommendation. Daboll is terrible and has never done much at the NFL level....

"hey Chiefs almost beat the steelers giving J.C. the majority of the carries, they should go back to the RBBC that didn't work!"

- nobody ever

1 person likes this

Did they really just try that? Crennel is terrible!

He was actually open though. Brian Daboll is the guy you want to criticize.....Romeo's fault is agreeing to hire him, but rumors are that this was a Pioli recommendation. Daboll is terrible and has never done much at the NFL level....

Daboll is the fungus and Crennel is the host

4 RBs, 8 carries. Charles owners must be ripping what remaining hair out.