Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CooL

11.25.12 - Tennessee Titans at Jacksonville Jaguars

18 posts in this topic

So Parmele already out of the game after one carry.

Rashad Jennings now running like a little MJD because he realizes he blew his chance at the starting job? Figures that I dropped him this week after his stinker last week and now he's actually playing well.

Also interested to see how the Shorts and Blackmon target distribution goes. And of course to see if Kenny Britt "finally goes off".

Go Locker! Worth 0.5 points in the first quarter zzzzz but turning it on this drive.

Is Cecil for real? I sure hope so. I'm not starting Fitzgerald another game....Salute your Shorts!

Locker is so much better for this offense ... Cook is alive!

edit: and bironas is dominating :unsure:

Good work Jake Locker. Almost up to 150 passing yards with one quarter to go. Off to the waiver wire for you in my QB2 league.

Because they have a QB who struggles to complete more than 55% of his passes. Wait, that's not a good reason. :rolleyes:

At least Locker got some IDP tackle points on his INT for me (not that anyone cares, that was a pure snarky joke). What an awful performance considering Cox and Ross were both out for much of the game.

Poor Man's McNabb is right.

When is Locker going to grow the eff up and know he has to torch teams like these? Unbelievable I lose 4 points in the last 5 mins.

Britt ain't got credit on his last reception that he laterallyed.... what the freak yahoo