Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cmilne23

11.25.2012 Pittsburgh Steelers at Cleveland Browns

15 posts in this topic

All 3 Steeler RBs have a fumble lost, and Rainey is the last man standing to score the TD. #LOL.

Rainey fumbled too but recovered it LOL. Its the battle of who doesn`t want carries. Holy smokes.

Why does Mendenhall only have 2 carries... what the f---

This game is just miserable and surprisingly Pittsburgh still has a chance to win. I'm a Steelers fan and this is as bad as it gets. They don't deserve to win a game when they play this poory. Cleveland is jsut so bad at closing games though.

The Steelers need to just clean house and start over on their entire RB group.

Not really, Dwyer is just fine. Mendenhall is horrible and needs to go. He had one season where he only did good because he got a million carries.

Just keep Dwyer and pick up someone else from there. I've always thought it was a bad thing that all the backs were healthy because no RB will have success if they alternate 3 or 4 of them.

Rainey took a nasty hit, body was going in a whole bunch of different directions. His season is probably over. Mendenhall should be released at this point but the Steelers are too loyal to their players and will probably extend him a contract and say he needs another chance because he's healthy.

Not really, Dwyer is just fine. Mendenhall is horrible and needs to go. He had one season where he only did good because he got a million carries.

Just keep Dwyer and pick up someone else from there. I've always thought it was a bad thing that all the backs were healthy because no RB will have success if they alternate 3 or 4 of them.

exactly

that committee nonsense fails more often than it works

Lol, all HBs lost fumbles and Batch three 3 picks. Has to be one of the more inept offensive performances of all time. And I thought the jets were laughable.

Lol, all HBs lost fumbles and Batch three 3 picks. Has to be one of the more inept offensive performances of all time. And I thought the jets were laughable.

And I'm pretty sure the Browns didn't pick up a single first down in the fourth quarter. Despite a million turnovers, any offense with a pulse would have been able to come back.

Also Weeden got concussed.