Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Bateman

11.25.12 -- SF Niners @ New Orleans Saints Game Thread

165 posts in this topic

Unless Gore goes for 200 himself, Kaep should have 300 and a couple of TD and that's the floor. Might have some chances to run too since the Saints love to blitz.

God Mario, you're like a 6th year guy and you don't know to run the out route past the chains?

people who don't watch the Niners much and started Kaep will be surprised that even with a QB who can pass downfield the Niners will keep it conservative and run a ton.

Nobody is expecting the New England offense, but everyone is expecting the ability to get some rushing yards that buoy a guy into low end QB1 territory. That's the long and the short of it.

And if they fall behind, they've a guy who can launch it if need be.

people who don't watch the Niners much and started Kaep will be surprised that even with a QB who can pass downfield the Niners will keep it conservative and run a ton.

I don't think that should be surprising to people. I would think the 49ers game plan would be to establish a very run heavy play calling to control the clock against the worst run defense in the league. Long clock eating scoring drives keeping Brees off the field...

1 person likes this

kaepernick can run too, but...why the hell does smith have his helmet on? this could be the biggest travesty in fantasy HISTORY. with all the hype and then all of sudden haurbaugh goes to alex smith during the game for no reason. hahhahaha

Must've seen the 8 men in the box and said screw it we'll pass it then. Liking Harbaugh.

RUSHING TD

QB1

JOE WEBB + TEBOW = KAEPERNICK

[/Ghosts of Fantasy Past]

...cut to camera shot of Alex Smith taking helmet off while shrugging his shoulders

2 people like this

...cut to camera shot of Alex Smith taking helmet off while shrugging his shoulders

haha, i feel for smith...guy has become a darn good qb over the past two seasons or so. I'd have him as a starter in about 10 other NFL teams.