Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Bateman

SNF: 11.25.12 -- GB Packers @ NY Giants Game Thread

183 posts in this topic

Another big rematch game after the Saints/Niners tilt. A lot of questions swirl around these teams. Can GB run the ball? Amazingly, can the Giants rediscover a passing game? Can GB rush the passer enough without Clay Matthews? What's wrong with Eli's arm? Can Hakeem Nicks make an impact this season? Has Finley mentally checked out? Hopefully will be a good one in the Big Apple....

http://youtu.be/UZh8YjbDiVk

With my luck, Bradshaw does the heavy lifting and Brown will vulture for 2 scores tonight.

I dont like the matchup of Aaron Rodgers, Randall Cobb, Jordy Nelson, and company against the Giants pass defense. I think we're going to get shredded tonight

Battle of the trenches will be key tonight...Giants defensive line vs. Packers offensive line (...and vice versa)

Uh, James Jones appearance?

No, Rodgers with his creepy stache is in love with guy called "Cobb"

Disgusting.

Battle of the trenches and the Giants need a serviceable Eli Manning to show up.

1 person likes this

s--- i need to leave the library now and get to this game! oh crap I was supposed to get milk too! at least football is on and I don't care about gettin any!

I'm hoping for a huge game out of Cobb tonight, but a Giants win.. Go Cobb! Go Giants!

I've never seen anyone miss that flat route before in my life in the NFL. WTF ELI?!?!?!

I need andre brown to score 0 points. Let's go!

Well, you can go do something productive now.....Feel for ya.

1 person likes this

Like you said, better now than late.

Like you said, better now than late.

ahah. still up by 16. and i have steve smith tomorrow. just wanted some breathing room.

Bradshaw looked great on that play. But not surprisingly he gets vultured by Brown. Maybe I should just start them both

Bradshaw looked slower than I have seen him in a while.... he read his blocks right and ran with authority but dude has no life in his legs