Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hornrimmed_rambis

Lavoy Allen 2012-2013 Season Outlook

19 posts in this topic

You may not know of him yet, but with Bynum set to get a likely downgrade in his rehab timeline, there might be something here with a new starting C. You have a 2nd year big capable of 12/6/2 blks.

Thoughts? Anyone actually seen this guy play?

You may not know of him yet, but with Bynum set to get a likely downgrade in his rehab timeline, there might be something here with a new starting C. You have a 2nd year big capable of 12/6/2 blks.

Thoughts? Anyone actually seen this guy play?

Yeah I watched him today and a few other times when I was at my parents (they live in the sweet spot of central NJ that gets Knicks, Nets, & Sixers local tv game coverage - who needs league pass!?). Honestly he just looks like a guy who is barely holding onto his roster spot to me. Kwame Brown looks 10x better out there than him if that helps haha. Lavoy Allen just seems like a solid positional defender and an average (at best) spot up shooter but he looks like he's glued to the court at times and just seems lack confidence (you know those bigs that look scared when the ball comes anywhere near them??). I'm only going on about 6 games but that's my 1st impression at least. Hope that helps.

Posted · Hidden by Timmah!, December 2, 2012 - No reason given · Report post

Just wanna get a feel for his value. Would you guys drop Larry Sanders for this guy?

Posted · Hidden by Timmah!, December 2, 2012 - No reason given · Report post

Hell no. No idea why this guy is being hyped up. He started earlier in the season. Just look at those inconsistent numbers and you'll know the story.

Has some alright games but generally inconsistent, and his good games don't come close to outweighing the bad. If Kwame or especially Hawes go down, and Bynum stays out for a while, then this guy might be a little bit more intriguing, but not until then.

He seems to be locked as the starting center right now. 2 good games in a row (both over 30min), with great percentages. A double double, some blocks. He could be worth an add. Any thoughts on this guy?

Anyone can see him as potential pickup in deeper leagues since Young is out too for 3 weeks?

I'm in 16 teamer so i'm thinking about him he had decent game last time.

Anyone can see him as potential pickup in deeper leagues since Young is out too for 3 weeks?

I'm in 16 teamer so i'm thinking about him he had decent game last time.

Yes, I picked him up in a 20 teamer yesterday. Watching to see what he does tonight to consider him in a 14 teamer.

Is this real life? 20 boards?

this is what happens when Mullens is hobbling out there all game and the LOLcats miss 80 shots.

of course the day I pick him up he has 0 rebs at the half. Story of my season.......

He is against the Clippers, and Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan are tough matchup for him.