Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gus030

Nando De Colo 2012-2013 Season Outlook

11 posts in this topic

This guy is playing really well, did the spurs make another great late round draft choice?

He is reminiscent of Tony Parker and he will be able to learn from the legend

Worth a look in deeper leagues?

Not a chance.. He's only averaging 8 minutes a game and has only had 1 decent game. He doesn't have the best FG percent either

I think Manu could be the big winner for owners. I think the Spurs will have the ball in his hands the most

I think Manu could be the big winner for owners. I think the Spurs will have the ball in his hands the most

Agreed

This is why, from a fantasy perspective, I hate the Spurs and will never own any. Whichever guy you pick up will be the wrong one. Guaranteed.

PG situation won't look that enticing for shallower leagues. I think it's going to be a nasty timeshare and occasional heavy minutes for whoever has the hot hand. As mentioned, Ginobli will get more of the ballhandling duties though

With the record the Spurs have, and there past history of resting players for the playoffs, I wonder if Manu gets any more than 25 minutes a game. I think Pop will play the hot hand per game with Neal, De Colo and Mills. If one can show Pop some consistency they may be the winner. But otherwise, it probably will be one player getting minutes one night and the next night finding bench time as one of the other two got hot.

Corey Joseph starting? I guess De Colo and Mills won't get much of a bump in value.