Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Bateman

TNF: 11.28.12 -- New Orleans Saints @ Atlanta Falcons Game Thread

529 posts in this topic

Hotlanta! A matchup for NFC South past vs NFC South present? Can Atlanta topple big brother and prove that they are a real contender or will the Saints cling to the disappearing shards of their season? This should be a pretty good offensive shootout with both defenses banged up a bit and a short week. Who has he bigger game? Brees or Ryan? Colston or Roddy? Graham or Gonzo? Ingram or Turner? Sproles or JJ11?

Should be a good one, post em'....

BTW, what the hell is this???

http://youtu.be/11TUalz8-es

I can't wait for this game.. and yet, I still have no idea if I should be starting Colston or rolling with Bryce Brown again. IDK why Colston has been all but forgotten with his targets of late. Obvious answer is because Graham has returned... but look at last year's targets with Graham in; Colston was heavily targeted. Last several games, he's been getting only 5 or so looks, sometimes less.

With everything on the line this week, c'mon Colston!

Pumped for this game, should be a cracking shoot-out. My fantasy team has the potential to get off to a nice start with Brees and Matt Bryant playing, plenty of points on offer for both.

Pumped for this game, should be a cracking shoot-out. My fantasy team has the potential to get off to a nice start with Brees and Matt Bryant playing, plenty of points on offer for both.

This is unfortunately the exact type of game that seems to end up 13-7 every week.

Man, that video...i ended up watching 20 minutes of Atlanta Falcons 'D-Block' videos...

:lol: Better than the Cee Lo TNF opening.....

Ryan almost gets picked on the first throw.....Wow.

f---, NO is bad at defense. I can't believe i dropped Rodgers after everyone on here said he was a straight slow bum. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Falcons have such a great team this year.

Reminds me of the Cowboys in the early 90's. So many weapons.

As a Roddy White owner I'm hoping this will set up some play action later. Or at least it better....