Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

attila1905

12-0 Record. Ask me all your "who to start" questions

Congrats on the record and gl in the playoffs

Question 1

3 WR and a Flex

WRs - D. Moore, DX, G. Jennings, P. Garcon, B. Lafell

RBs - Beanie Wells, DMC, D. Wilson

Question 2

Which ST/D do I start? Packers or Seahawks?

Great job! Could you take a look at my roster and give me your suggestions? Roddy White has put me in a hole this morning with his 2 points last night. Mine is a 2 QB std scoring league... Thanks

Pick 2 RB's for this week:

C.Johnson vs HOU

Leshoure vs IND

Forte vs SEA

Bryce Brown vs DAL

Need to win....

Congrats on the record and gl in the playoffs

Question 1

3 WR and a Flex

WRs - D. Moore, DX, G. Jennings, P. Garcon, B. Lafell

RBs - Beanie Wells, DMC, D. Wilson

Question 2

Which ST/D do I start? Packers or Seahawks?

Moore, DX and Garcon

Just cant trust Jennings his first game.

Use Wells for flex because he will get at least 16 carries and a few goal line touches

For DST I d go with seahawks because I think it will be a low scoring game.

Ok,

I have a DST question for this week.

I have the Texans who have NOT played well the past 2 weeks and they face the Titans and could be without Johnathan Joseph again this weekend.

Would YOU rather play the Bengals dst versus the Chargers, OR, the Browns dst vs. the Raiders??

Or should I stick with the Texans??

And to respond to Marcadillo above, your team looks OK I don't think I'd change it very much at all. I had Julio Jones last night and he didn't do much either, just keep an eye out for Justin Blackmon, he did show up on the injury report yesterday!

Great job! Could you take a look at my roster and give me your suggestions? Roddy White has put me in a hole this morning with his 2 points last night. Mine is a 2 QB std scoring league... Thanks

Well if you can start 2 QBs, obviously you are not going to start Big Ben just yet so you made the right selections.

The only change I would make is Austin-Roddy but thats a little too late for that.

I would have told you to mak ethis change had you asked me this yesterday before game.

Your team looks good overall. Should be okay this week unless your opponent is too strong

Pick 2 RB's for this week:

C.Johnson vs HOU

Leshoure vs IND

Forte vs SEA

Bryce Brown vs DAL

Need to win....

CJ2K

Leshoure

I think Bryce will be a total bust this week.

The Cowboys might take a big lead early on which will only pressure eagles into throwing the ball.

They will also be putting a lot of pressure on the rookie QB and RB forcing them for turnovers.

I dont think the Eagles will have enough posession of the ball to be able to score solid points.

Good Luck

Congrats on a great year.

PPR League

Flex: Moreno of Fjax

TE: Marcedes Lewis or Jared Cook (or is Jermichael Finley worth a waive add, he was just dropped)

I have V Jackson as my flex right now, he is playing a very tough dst. I also have R Mathews on the bench and even though he is not doing that great he might be able to get me more points then V-Jax. Who should I put in my flex spot ? Thanks !

Ok,

I have a DST question for this week.

I have the Texans who have NOT played well the past 2 weeks and they face the Titans and could be without Johnathan Joseph again this weekend.

Would YOU rather play the Bengals dst versus the Chargers, OR, the Browns dst vs. the Raiders??

Or should I stick with the Texans??

And to respond to Marcadillo above, your team looks OK I don't think I'd change it very much at all. I had Julio Jones last night and he didn't do much either, just keep an eye out for Justin Blackmon, he did show up on the injury report yesterday!

Definitely Bengals.

Chargers are horrible in offense this year. Rivers cant throw, Gates cant catch.

Texans are playing Tennessee.

I would have said start the Texans if it was Hasselback starting as the QB but with Jake Locker, it woud be a risky play for you.

He knows how to use his players and has way too many targets for big plays.

Cook, Britt, Kendall, Nate etc

Now compare those targets to Chargers garbage this year.

Good luck

Congrats on a great year.

PPR League

Flex: Moreno of Fjax

TE: Marcedes Lewis or Jared Cook (or is Jermichael Finley worth a waive add, he was just dropped)

Why pick timeshare player (whose coach just announced him the #2 RB for the team) over a starter who will get at least 20 carries and all the goal line work.

This one is a no brainer

Lewis would be my pick. Great chemistry with henne and has the size and talent to walk all over the weak match up this week.

Expect a TD from him this week. Lewis is also my start of the week for my team.

I have V Jackson as my flex right now, he is playing a very tough dst. I also have R Mathews on the bench and even though he is not doing that great he might be able to get me more points then V-Jax. Who should I put in my flex spot ? Thanks !

Keep V jax in there.

Einstein says "insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Matthews numbers speak for himself.

he hasnt had a two digit score since long time ago.

Keep youre stud in there who you know will get lots of oppurtunities in the end zone

Nice man, sounds like someone who knows how to make the right call.

My RBs: R Mathews, R Jennings, K Moreno (J Dwyer, M Bush, M Reece)

My WRs: B Lloyd, D Bess (J Edelman)

I play 2 rb, 2 wr and a flex (rb/wr) currently have the players not in brackets in my lineup. Make any changes?

Appreciate the help.

I play 2 rb, 2 wr and a flex (rb/wr) currently have the players not in brackets in my lineup. Make any changes?

Appreciate the help.

Keep them the way they are,

You really dont have any other option.

No offense, but how can that team be 12-0 in an 8 team league? My 10 teamer of Cam - Martin, Lynch - Megatron, Cobb, DX - Hernandez - Prater - Seahawks beats you 8 out of 10 times I would think.

But hey, maybe you've played RG3 at all the right times.

So Lynch against your Bears defense or Moreno against perhaps a slightly overrated Bucs run defense?

Appreciate the help.

Keep them the way they are,

You really dont have any other option.

I ll take this back.

I trust Dwyer as the main RB then Ryan Matthews.

No offense, but how can that team be 12-0 in an 8 team league? My 10 teamer of Cam - Martin, Lynch - Megatron, Cobb, DX - Hernandez - Prater - Seahawks beats you 8 out of 10 times I would think.

But hey, maybe you've played RG3 at all the right times.

So Lynch against your Bears defense or Moreno against perhaps a slightly overrated Bucs run defense?

Yes I did.

I picked up Freeman the 3 weeks RG3 wasnt producing and Freeman was on fire.

I also use the free agents very wisely.

Dont look at my team in signature.

My team changes pretty much every other week.

I do lots of trades and so far I have been very succesful with my trades.

Ive currently got Cruz/DX/Maclin starting at WR. Ive got Devone Bess on my bench, should i start him over Maclin of DX?

It's a ppr league so im thinking he may be better to start over Maclin maybe? But not too sure...

I need one RB and a Flex out of this group

D. Murray

M. Mathews

M. Reece

J. Dwyer

K. Moreno

G. Jennings

B. Hartline

This one is the toughest choice I had to make in this thread so far.

I d go with moreno.

Bears are capable of stopping any RB in the league.

I m not saying "they do or will" they are just capable and that would make lynch a risky start.

Seahawks are not stupid.

They know Bears defence against rushing play is stronger than passing so they will want to keep the ball in the air more than usual.

Either way its just a bad matchup for lynch.

Ive currently got Cruz/DX/Maclin starting at WR. Ive got Devone Bess on my bench, should i start him over Maclin of DX?

It's a ppr league so im thinking he may be better to start over Maclin maybe? But not too sure...

Its a tough call.

Desean is out and Maclin has been the main target of Foles so far.

But I like Devone Bess because he is also emerging as the primary target for the fins in recent weeks.

Go with Bess because he has a very tasty matchup.

Keep DX and Cruz in there.

Infact if you like gambling, start Maclin and Bess and bench DX.

This might sound dumb but your ceiling becomes higher this way. So if your opponent has a solid team and you need to score lots of points, use Maclin and Bess as these players are

more capable of taking off with the ball for huge plays.

Play safe : DX, Cruz, Bess

High risk-high reward: DX, Maclin, Bess

I need one RB and a Flex out of this group

D. Murray

M. Mathews

M. Reece:

J. Dwyer

K. Moreno

G. Jennings

B. Hartline

Moreno

Dwyer