Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

attila1905

12-0 Record. Ask me all your "who to start" questions

Honestly I'm already in the playoffs and I'm playing the worst team in my league. I'm still not sure if I'm trying to win or lose (for seed position) haha

Pick 2 RB's for this week:

C.Johnson vs HOU

Leshoure vs IND

Forte vs SEA

Bryce Brown vs DAL

Need to win....

Play Brown.

I need to pick 3 out of this group:

Moreno

Beanie Wells

D. Murray

Matt Forte

Bryce Brown

Leaning with Moreno, Wells, Brown. Thoughts?

Need to start 2 players.. I have 5 options. Bowe, Maclin, T.Y. Hilton, Antonio Brown, Dwyer. Please pick 2. Thnx.

Need to win for the playoffs, please help! :)

I am pretty confident with my team but have had QB woes a la Vick. So with using either Henne or Kaepernick I think they are both good choices. The thing that I think people are missing is that Henne has multiple weapons through the air and the ground game is gonna struggle. Kaepernick is good but his team could easily gain the lead and run a lot. Also for whatever reason he could get pulled for Smith, not to mention he's still a rookie and can throw some ints (tight passes in the past). Do you think I'd be completely retarded to use Henne? He's passing to Shorts, Blackmon, and Lewis, and any touchdowns are 90% gonna be passing.

Also, do you see any other improvements I could make in my lineup? THanks dude!

10 Team Standard League:

QB- Henne

RB1- Arian Foster

RB2- Adrian Peterson

FLEX- Danario Alexander

WR1- Hakeem Nicks

WR2- Pierre Garcon

TE- Owen Daniels

D- Bengals D

K- Lawrence Tynes

Bench:

RB: Ryan Mathews

WR: Antonio Brown, Jeremy Maclin, T.Y. Hilton

TE:Heath Miller

QB: Colin Kaepernick

D: Giants

1. Vjax vs denver? or S Smith vs kc?

2. Lynch vs Chicago. or Morris vs Giants?

Congrats on your season

Amendola, Torrey Smith, Britt, DMC, ..anyone worth dropping for Gates, Maclin, Jonathan Stewart, Broyles? PPR. Roster starters are Dez, Harvin, Mathews, Foster, Spiller, Vick, Kaep, Julio.

Moreno

Beanie Wells

D. Murray

Matt Forte

Bryce Brown

Forte

Wells

Moreno

Need to start 2 players.. I have 5 options. Bowe, Maclin, T.Y. Hilton, Antonio Brown, Dwyer. Please pick 2. Thnx.

Dwyer

Hilton(if you earn points for return yards as well,otherwise Maclin)

Pick one to start:

• Forte vs Sea
  • Moreno vs TB
  • RBush vs NE

I m in similar situation.

I think I ll go with Bush

wow, 12-0 with that roster in a 8 team league? i'm 6-6 with rice, martin, forte, trich, marsh, wayne, julio, harvin, hernandez, daniels, eli and stafford. lol :( so unlucky

Need to win for the playoffs, please help! :)

I am pretty confident with my team but have had QB woes a la Vick. So with using either Henne or Kaepernick I think they are both good choices. The thing that I think people are missing is that Henne has multiple weapons through the air and the ground game is gonna struggle. Kaepernick is good but his team could easily gain the lead and run a lot. Also for whatever reason he could get pulled for Smith, not to mention he's still a rookie and can throw some ints (tight passes in the past). Do you think I'd be completely retarded to use Henne? He's passing to Shorts, Blackmon, and Lewis, and any touchdowns are 90% gonna be passing.

Also, do you see any other improvements I could make in my lineup? THanks dude!

10 Team Standard League:

QB- Henne

RB1- Arian Foster

RB2- Adrian Peterson

FLEX- Danario Alexander

WR1- Hakeem Nicks

WR2- Pierre Garcon

TE- Owen Daniels

D- Bengals D

K- Lawrence Tynes

Bench:

RB: Ryan Mathews

WR: Antonio Brown, Jeremy Maclin, T.Y. Hilton

TE:Heath Miller

QB: Colin Kaepernick

D: Giants

Infact I d think you would be smart to start henne for the very reasons you mentioned.

I like your lineup. looks like you ll be fine this week

Moreno

Beanie Wells

D. Murray

Matt Forte

Bryce Brown

Forte

Wells

Moreno

Thanks for the help... Can I hear your reasoning behind why no Bryce Brown? Im just curious, as he is really touted in this forum as a "go to" starter this week

I know this is a huge volume but I started Matt Ryan or Brees in a bunch of leagues so I could really use some help finding the right guy - In most of these leagues a playoff spot is on the line

1) Non PPR I need a WR out of this group - Danario Alexander vs CIN, Cecil Shorts @ BUF, Julian Edleman @ MIA, Mohammed Sanu @ SD

2) Non PPR - I need 2 WRS and a flex out of this group - Brandon Marshall vs SEA, Reggie Wayne @ DET, Julio Jones vs NO, Randall Cobb vs MIN, Bryce Brown @ DAL (Note I currently have Julio in so he will have already played depending on when you can get to this)

3) I need an RB2, 2 WRS and a flex from this group - Bryce Brown @ DAL, DMC vs CLE, Beanie Wells @ NYJ, Jordy vs MIN, Brandon Marshall vs SEA, Randall Cobb vs MIN, DX vs CIN, Cecil Shorts @ BUF - Non PPR

4) I need to sit two RBs out of this group - Steven Ridley @ MIA, Doug Martin @ DEN, Law Firm @ SD, Bryce Brown @ DAL, DMC vs CLE - Non PPR

5) I need 1 WR and a flex out of this group - Danario Alexander vs CIN, Justin Blackmon @ BUF, Cecil Shorts @ BUF, Bryce Brown @ DAL, Pierre Garcon vs NYG, TY Hilton @ DET - Non PPR

6) I need a flex and wr2 in PPR - Knowshon Moreno vs TB, Antonio Brown @ BAL, Ryan Broyles vs IND, Julien Edelman @ MIA , Justin Blackmon @ BUF

Thanks

Congrats on the record and gl in the playoffs

Question 1

3 WR and a Flex

WRs - D. Moore, DX, G. Jennings, P. Garcon, B. Lafell

RBs - Beanie Wells, DMC, D. Wilson

Question 2

Which ST/D do I start? Packers or Seahawks?

Moore, DX and Garcon

Just cant trust Jennings his first game.

Use Wells for flex because he will get at least 16 carries and a few goal line touches

For DST I d go with seahawks because I think it will be a low scoring game.

Wait...before the game yesterday you would have told him to take RODDY WHITE out for MILES AUSTIN??? Playing against NO with 56 points over/under in Vegas, highest of the week? Seriously? And it's at home, where Julio historically struggles and White historically excels?

Hindsight is 20/20 my friend, but at least make it believable, or feasible.

*will be personally going elsewhere for advice*