Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

attila1905

12-0 Record. Ask me all your "who to start" questions

Great job! Could you take a look at my roster and give me your suggestions? Roddy White has put me in a hole this morning with his 2 points last night. Mine is a 2 QB std scoring league... Thanks

Well if you can start 2 QBs, obviously you are not going to start Big Ben just yet so you made the right selections.

The only change I would make is Austin-Roddy but thats a little too late for that.

I would have told you to mak ethis change had you asked me this yesterday before game.

Your team looks good overall. Should be okay this week unless your opponent is too strong

Sorry got the wrong quote before >.<

1-ppr do or die matchup...

1. Mathews or Bryce Brown (leaning towards Brown)

2. For TE, J. Cook, J. Finley, J. Tamme (leaning towards Cook or Tamme...)

3. Kicker...Tynes or pick up Lindell?

I need to pick 3 out of this group:

Moreno

Beanie Wells

D. Murray

Matt Forte

Bryce Brown

Leaning with Moreno, Wells, Brown. Thoughts?

Forte

Wells

Moreno

Thanks for the help... Can I hear your reasoning behind why no Bryce Brown? Im just curious, as he is really touted in this forum as a "go to" starter this week

The answer to your question is on the first page

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=325249entry3203033

I know this is a huge volume but I started Matt Ryan or Brees in a bunch of leagues so I could really use some help finding the right guy - In most of these leagues a playoff spot is on the line

1) Non PPR I need a WR out of this group - Danario Alexander vs CIN, Cecil Shorts @ BUF, Julian Edleman @ MIA, Mohammed Sanu @ SD

2) Non PPR - I need 2 WRS and a flex out of this group - Brandon Marshall vs SEA, Reggie Wayne @ DET, Julio Jones vs NO, Randall Cobb vs MIN, Bryce Brown @ DAL (Note I currently have Julio in so he will have already played depending on when you can get to this)

3) I need an RB2, 2 WRS and a flex from this group - Bryce Brown @ DAL, DMC vs CLE, Beanie Wells @ NYJ, Jordy vs MIN, Brandon Marshall vs SEA, Randall Cobb vs MIN, DX vs CIN, Cecil Shorts @ BUF - Non PPR

4) I need to sit two RBs out of this group - Steven Ridley @ MIA, Doug Martin @ DEN, Law Firm @ SD, Bryce Brown @ DAL, DMC vs CLE - Non PPR

5) I need 1 WR and a flex out of this group - Danario Alexander vs CIN, Justin Blackmon @ BUF, Cecil Shorts @ BUF, Bryce Brown @ DAL, Pierre Garcon vs NYG, TY Hilton @ DET - Non PPR

6) I need a flex and wr2 in PPR - Knowshon Moreno vs TB, Antonio Brown @ BAL, Ryan Broyles vs IND, Julien Edelman @ MIA , Justin Blackmon @ BUF

Thanks

1-ppr do or die matchup...

1. Mathews or Bryce Brown (leaning towards Brown)

2. For TE, J. Cook, J. Finley, J. Tamme (leaning towards Cook or Tamme...) Cook is not happy

3. Kicker...Tynes or pick up Lindell?

Standard scorint no ppr

Decker vs TB or Shorts (probable-hamstring) vs Bills

Start Shorts. Im sure he ll play.

Im willing to give you the keys to me making the playoffs.. awesome team/season man

12 team (qb,rb,rb,wr,wr,flex,te,def,k) = full PPR (1 point)

QB- Eli or Dalton

RB- Arian.. no doubt

RB- AP.. no doubt

WR

WR

Flex

- need 3 from= decker, shorts, blackmon, broyles, beanie wells, bess, kenny britt

TE- Clark (have olsen,keller, lewis, on WW)

K- Shayne Graham- no doubt

Def (need 1)- New England or Jets

thanks alot

Im willing to give you the keys to me making the playoffs.. awesome team/season man

12 team (qb,rb,rb,wr,wr,flex,te,def,k) = full PPR (1 point)

QB- Eli or Dalton

RB- Arian.. no doubt

RB- AP.. no doubt

WR

WR

Flex

- need 3 from= decker, shorts, blackmon, broyles, beanie wells, bess, kenny britt

TE- Clark (have olsen,keller, lewis, on WW)

K- Shayne Graham- no doubt

Def (need 1)- New England or Jets

thanks alot

trust me on this.

Eli

Ap

AF

Bess

Blackmon

Shorts

Lewis

Jets

Bess became the primary target for the fins the past 2 weeks. he was targeted 20 times if I recall correctly and scored 1 TD.

He has a very good matchup.

Also I believe the Jaguars are going to crush the Bills this week.

Between Blackmon and shorts, one of them is going to have a monster game. I cant predict which one thats why you need to start both becuase the other one will put up good numbers as well.

Lewis is also a solid option this week but if you dont want to start this many jags(which I personally think its not a problem) you can go with olsen.

attila the hun aint got $h!t on you... Im playing a 3-9 team so as long as i dont screw this up i really shouldnt have a problem winning and getting into the playoffs, surprised you didnt say decker but hey with a 12-0 record i wont argue at all .. thanks alot!

* if i decide not to play lewis at TE who do you like most of olsen, clark, cook, keller? Dont know if I can pull the trigger on all 3 jags yet.. want to, but its tough

attila the hun aint got $h!t on you... Im playing a 3-9 team so as long as i dont screw this up i really shouldnt have a problem winning and getting into the playoffs, surprised you didnt say decker but hey with a 12-0 record i wont argue at all .. thanks alot!

* if i decide not to play lewis at TE who do you like most of olsen, clark, cook, keller? Dont know if I can pull the trigger on all 3 jags yet.. want to, but its tough

I d say pull the trigger on all 3 jags because Henne will be throwing all day and none of these guys really need 15 targets to rack up some points. They are all capable of making big plays.

But if you really want to sit Lewis, go with Olsen

Guys I only answer posts in this link.

If i have to click on a link to go to another thread, it defeats the purpose.

You can copy/paste your post here from your link. It will take you 3 secs to do that.

I don't feel great about this week, please help with some insight. Nervous about my WR's and which K to play, also do I roll with my current TE with the tough matchup?

12 team league w/ standard scoring

So my lineup is below:

QB:

P Manning @ TB

RB:

A Peterson @ GB

CJ Spiller @ JAC

WR:

M Floyd @ CIN

LAFell @ KC

Julian Edelman @ MIA

TE:

B Myers @ CLE

DST:

SEAHAWKS @ CHI

K:

Dan Bailey @ PHI

Bench:

Flacco @ PIT

J Charles @ CAR

James Jones @ MIN

B Lloyd @ MIA

D Moore @ CLE

R Gronk - Injured

B Walsh @ GB

WW potential adds, only 1 allowed to pick up tonight if needed:

TE:

Kyle Rudolph @ GB

Dallas Clark @ Den

Dustin Keller @ ari

Mercedes Lewis

WR:

Brandon Stokely @ TB

Aldrich Robinson @ NYG

Jarius Wright

Do you agree or disagree with any of the above?

Let me know your thoughts... and please leave your link!

Dallas Clark has a good matchup this week. AND he has been hot. gotta like that.

What is this "link" stuff? Why can't we answer right here? :mellow:

Anyone have any ideas on Leshoure or Ridley? Starting AD, Decker and Cobb PPR. Leanin on starting Dalton over Keapernick.

Hey Mike, Don't snooze on Jarius Wright WR MIN. He has looked great in practice and is in store for a breakout game this weekend in Harvins spot. No plays will be witheld because Harvin is not there. He may even line up at RB.

Need to choose 4 of these for wk13 matchup (one must be TE) non-ppr

Denarious Moore, TY Hilton, Nate Washington, Dwayne bowe, Torrey Smith, Marcedes Lewis, Kyle Rudolph, Jarius Wright.

Few of those aeem to be boom or bust aleeper picks, any help in deciding is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

242 Don't snooze on Jarius Wright WR MIN