Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

attila1905

12-0 Record. Ask me all your "who to start" questions

Start Antonio Gates or pick someone else off waivers? Lewis and Dallas Clark are available.

I ll start my grandpa over Gates. he should be avoided at all costs.

I dont care if he scores 40 points this week. he ll score 2 points for 3 weeks after that.

Why would you risk it?

Not like the chargers offense looking good this season anyways.

go with lewis

I don't feel great about this week, please help with some insight. Nervous about my WR's and which K to play, also do I roll with my current TE with the tough matchup?

12 team league w/ standard scoring

So my lineup is below:

QB:

P Manning @ TB

RB:

A Peterson @ GB

CJ Spiller @ JAC

WR:

M Floyd @ CIN

LAFell @ KC

Julian Edelman @ MIA(risky play)

TE:

B Myers @ CLE

DST:

SEAHAWKS @ CHI

K:

Dan Bailey @ PHI(very good choice)

Bench:

Flacco @ PIT

J Charles @ CAR

James Jones @ MIN

B Lloyd @ MIA

D Moore @ CLE

R Gronk - Injured

B Walsh @ GB

WW potential adds, only 1 allowed to pick up tonight if needed:

TE:

Kyle Rudolph @ GB

Dallas Clark @ Den

Dustin Keller @ ari

Mercedes Lewis

WR:

Brandon Stokely @ TB

Aldrich Robinson @ NYG

Jarius Wright

Do you agree or disagree with any of the above?

Let me know your thoughts... and please leave your link!

What is J Charles doing on your bench?

No flex option?

Back for more Atilla...

picked up lewis and think im going to start him.. question now is in a PPR who do you like more.. shorts or blackmon?

thinkin about going decker/bess as WR 1/2.. then Ill either flex shorts or blackmon so this way i dont roll with all 3 jags (still may just wanna get some opinions first)

your the man!

Need to choose 4 of these for wk13 matchup (one must be TE) non-ppr

Denarious Moore, TY Hilton, Nate Washington, Dwayne bowe, Torrey Smith, Marcedes Lewis, Kyle Rudolph, Jarius Wright.

Few of those aeem to be boom or bust aleeper picks, any help in deciding is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Question now is in a PPR who do you like more.. shorts or blackmon?

thinkin about going decker/bess as WR 1/2.. then Ill either flex shorts or blackmon so this way i dont roll with all 3 jags (still may just wanna get some opinions first)

your the man!

Last 2 weeks

Decker:13 targets (caught 6)

Blackmon:19 targets (caught 12)

Cecil shorts :13 targets (caught 7)

I think starting Decker is a safe bet too especially against the Buccaneers but I personally would start jag wrs together.

If I win this week I lock up a first round bye. With Gronk and MJD still out, I really need this. Up against one of the highest scoring teams in my league. He had T.Gonz and Colston going so he's already up by 30. PPR League.

PPR League. This is for a 1st Round Bye which I desperately need due to so many injuries.

A. TE: Dustin Keller (28.7 in last 3) vs. Arizona or Jermichael Finley (25.3 in last 3) vs. Minnesota.

B. Pick 2 RBs and 1 Flex:

Matt Forte (20.9 in last 3) vs. Seahawks

Rashad Jennings (14.1 in last 3) vs. Bills [s---y Run D]

F.Jax (37.4 in last 3) vs. Jaguars [s---y Run D]

Vick Ballard (19.9 in last 3) vs. Lions

David Wilson vs. Redskins [secured the back-up role with Brown out last week] (Brown scored 42.8 in his last 3)

Andre Roberts (48.6 in last 3) vs. Jets (Questionable - Ankle) [Jets have been good vs. opposing WRs this year]

Jeremy Kerley (31 in last 3) vs. Cardinals (Probable with a laundrey list of issues)

you need to start a weekly thread... if your right about this week for me ill be your first and biggest follower.. great insight with the target numbers thats the info i like most.. most likely will roll out all 3 jags with either bess or decker or broyles in my flex (likely decker or bess).. doesnt sound like i can go wrong here either way.. playing a 3-9 team gives me flexability to try some things this week

great stuff attila the killa

maybe we can collaborate on our own weekly column called "fantasy weekly with attila the killa, co-staring the future"

If I win this week I lock up a first round bye. With Gronk and MJD still out, I really need this. Up against one of the highest scoring teams in my league. He had T.Gonz and Colston going so he's already up by 30. PPR League.

PPR League. This is for a 1st Round Bye which I desperately need due to so many injuries.

A. TE: Dustin Keller (28.7 in last 3) vs. Arizona or Jermichael Finley (25.3 in last 3) vs. Minnesota.

B. Pick 2 RBs and 1 Flex:

Matt Forte (20.9 in last 3) vs. Seahawks

Rashad Jennings (14.1 in last 3) vs. Bills [s---y Run D]

F.Jax (37.4 in last 3) vs. Jaguars [s---y Run D]

Vick Ballard (19.9 in last 3) vs. Lions

David Wilson vs. Redskins [secured the back-up role with Brown out last week] (Brown scored 42.8 in his last 3)

Andre Roberts (48.6 in last 3) vs. Jets (Questionable - Ankle) [Jets have been good vs. opposing WRs this year]

Jeremy Kerley (31 in last 3) vs. Cardinals (Probable with a laundrey list of issues)

I dont like any of those for flex.

any better options from waivers?

you need to start a weekly thread... if your right about this week for me ill be your first and biggest follower.. great insight with the target numbers thats the info i like most.. most likely will roll out all 3 jags with either bess or decker or broyles in my flex (likely decker or bess).. doesnt sound like i can go wrong here either way.. playing a 3-9 team gives me flexability to try some things this week

great stuff attila the killa

maybe we can collaborate on our own weekly column called "fantasy weekly with attila the killa, co-staring the future"

up this thread and let me know how you did sunday or monday

Great job if you can keep it up. Any thoughts/comments on this? Plan to start RGIII, Spiller, Rice, Cruz, Nicks, Jennings or Hilton or Rice.

1 QB: RGIII / Kaep

2 RB: Spiller / Rice / Charles

3 WR: Cruz / Nicks / G.Jennings or Hilton or S.Rice

Gostkowski

Giants

Brandon Myers or Marcedes Lewis this weekend...1/2 PPR league. I'm looking for a higher floor than ceiling...

Great job if you can keep it up. Any thoughts/comments on this? Plan to start RGIII, Spiller, Rice, Cruz, Nicks, Jennings or Hilton or Rice.

1 QB: RGIII / Kaep

2 RB: Spiller / Rice / Charles

3 WR: Cruz / Nicks / G.Jennings or Hilton or S.Rice

Gostkowski

Giants

I ll go with Cruz Nicks and Hilton

the rest are fine

Brandon Myers or Marcedes Lewis this weekend...1/2 PPR league. I'm looking for a higher floor than ceiling...

tough call if you re looking for higher floor.

either way, i m going to have to say Lewis

Congrats on the 12-0 record. I'm in a win and get in situation like a lot of people. I'm in a 1pt ppr and i need a wr and a flex filled. I have danario Alexander, mikel leshoure and Vincent Jackson

All right, I'll bite:

Cam or Kaep tomorrow?

Cam

Thanks. The only reason I was even considering Kaep was due to the tragedy in KC.

Howsabout this:

Rank order these options:

Broyles

Blackmon

DX

R. Jennings

B.Wells

S-Jax

I've got Bryce Brown and Demaryius Thomas locked in...otherwise, its up for grabs for 2 WR 1 RB and a WR/RB flex...I've also got Limp DMC, but he's not getting anywhere near active this week.

Who would be the best option for my flex spot? Steve Johnson, Danario Alexander, or Justin Blackmon

Would you sit Brandon Marshall this week against the seahawks?

Browns D/ST or Patriots D/ST?

Congrats on the 12-0 record. I'm in a win and get in situation like a lot of people. I'm in a 1pt ppr and i need a wr and a flex filled. I have danario Alexander, mikel leshoure and Vincent Jackson

go with leshoure and V jax

All right, I'll bite:

Cam or Kaep tomorrow?

Cam

Thanks. The only reason I was even considering Kaep was due to the tragedy in KC.

Howsabout this:

Rank order these options:

Broyles

Blackmon

DX

R. Jennings

B.Wells

S-Jax

I've got Bryce Brown and Demaryius Thomas locked in...otherwise, its up for grabs for 2 WR 1 RB and a WR/RB flex...I've also got Limp DMC, but he's not getting anywhere near active this week.

S Jax

Blackmon

B Wells

R Jennings

Broyles

Danario