Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dwetzel115

Looking for 11 owners to join newly formed ESPN league.

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys I am looking for 11 owners to join newly formed ESPN Keeper league. I am looking for people who are going to keep up with their teams and are looking for a league full of others that do so. I am in 5 other ESPN leagues that are mostly worthless due to people not keeping up with their teams. If you are a casual player then this is not the league for you.

The teams consist of 15 players and an IR spot. Each team will start PG, SG, SF, PF, C, G, F, G/F, F/C, 3 UTIL. They will also have 3 BEN spots and as I said 1 IR spot. This will also be a 3 player Keeper League with no restrictions on who you can keep. I can be reached at dwetzel2011@yahoo.com if you are interested or just reply to this link. Leave an email address so that I can invite you as this will be a private league. I have the draft set for Friday December 7th at 8:30 pm ET but it can be moved if it is inconvienient for most of you. The draft order will set 1 hour prior to the draft so no one can get an unfair advantage. I look forward to speaking and beating, excuse me, playing against you all.

Free League. And if you don't like 3 keepers we can figure it out.

I have 4 people signed up ready to roll. Need at least 6 to make it a 10 man league but would prefer it to be 12. C'mon guys its going to be fun and really what better do you have to do? LOL