Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zass17

Pablo Prigioni 2012-2013 Season Outlook

18 posts in this topic

Being a Knicks, fan I've watched him play in limited minutes. He's a pass first guy. He'll pass up on open shots to set up a teammate. I've seen him pass up open layups to try to get assists. I honestly don't see him being a factor unless you're in a deep league.

Being a Knicks, fan I've watched him play in limited minutes. He's a pass first guy. He'll pass up on open shots to set up a teammate. I've seen him pass up open layups to try to get assists. I honestly don't see him being a factor unless you're in a deep league.

Assists are a lot harder to come by than points, the fact that he is always trying to set up his teammates is a good thing for fantasy. I'd rather a guy score 7 points with 5 assists than 12 points with 1 assist.

1 person likes this

I'm a Knicks fan too and I agree pretty much with what Jatlec26 said. He'll knock down open 3's, and get assists but what I like about him the most is that he's a pesky defender and can get you steals off inbounds and strips.

He's worth a watch in standard 12-teamers.

hell see minutes to spell kidd of course and i think he can be a cheap source of steals and assists. Worth an add in 12 team/14 team and up

Only the Knicks would have a 40 year old PG with a 35 year old back up. :P

TAKE THAT BACK LOL

Assists are a lot harder to come by than points, the fact that he is always trying to set up his teammates is a good thing for fantasy. I'd rather a guy score 7 points with 5 assists than 12 points with 1 assist.

I totally agree with you. I still stand by me saying, "I honestly don't see him being a factor unless you're in a deep league."

EDIT: He'll pass up on a completely open look for a player who has a worse look than he does. If you've seen him play, you'd understand what I'm saying. I never said assists aren't harder to come by than points. You're misinterpreting what I'm saying.

I wasn't lying when I said he was a pass first guy. 0 points on 2 FG attempts lol. On another note, his +/- was +17. If you're in a +/- league, he beasted.