Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mhavens

12.02.12 -- Cleveland Browns @ Oakland Raiders Game Day Thread

37 posts in this topic

Good move mpb.

On the other hand, bad move Raiders. Turns out there's this guy, #13, who's a deep threat for the Browns.

Dennis Allen should be one and done at this rate. And Knapp *for sure*.

Gordon, super stud. Knew he would go off today.

Hope he has a massive game. Richardson already facing 9 man fronts, open backfields all day...just throw it up there, Brandon.

Browns vs Raiders thread but no Steelers Ravens one. haha boring/slow afternoon

Awful drop by Denarius Moore. 55 yard pass reception in and out.

Just more reason to run from Raiders WRs like the plague.

I don't know why people were dropping off Gordon.. I guess because of his "bad weeks". People just got used to him scoring twice a game, but between his amazing weeks he had 3 for 46, 3 for 38, 5 53, and 5 for 60 which isn't bad for someone who is going to be a WR3 or Flex that you got for nothing.

I don't know why people were dropping off Gordon.. I guess because of his "bad weeks". People just got used to him scoring twice a game, but between his amazing weeks he had 3 for 46, 3 for 38, 5 53, and 5 for 60 which isn't bad for someone who is going to be a WR3 or Flex that you got for nothing.

Not only that but they worked him into the short passing game too, designed a short screens for him and such. Optimistic he can be a strong WR3/4 with a beatable playoff schedule.

Wish I would've kept Gordon in my lineup. Weather LOL

The meteorologists on Roto really cost some people some points. I benched Cecil Shorts last second because a guy who lived near the stadium said the weather was the worst. Jokes on me, won't be listening to certain people I guess in the future.

Potential TD underthrown right there by Garden of Weeden.

check the Gordon thread, multiple people said the weather would be fine, even last night. So it's on the owners if they chose not to pay attention

How stupid was that? 3 yard out route to force a 61 yard field goal attempt rather than trying to you know, make it more managable by about 5 yards or so. Looked long enough but at that point you're going to sacrifice accuracy for length.

Dennis Allen, fire yourself.

I think weather impacting a game is so completely overblown. Some of the biggest fantasy games happen in downright terrible weather.

What an unbelievable downfield block by Greg Little to bust that open for Massoquoi

Phil Dawson ladies and gentlemen. Can I kick it? (Yes you can)

Edit-

Wow got blocked. Can I kick it? (No you can't)

I guess Reece is hurt...so glad I benched Lynch for him

Great and with a Thursday game 4 days down the road, Reece usefulness is about over now,