Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MeisterT

12.2.12 Cinncinati @ San Diego Game Thread

29 posts in this topic

No Sunday is complete without hating on Norv's neck wattle

apologies for misspelling Cincinnati in title, apparently this is the Cinnabon Bowl- could a mod fix that?

Dalton just lost all respect from me, threw an INT and didn't even attempt to make the tackle just ran straight out of bounds, maybe if he tries he stops the TD.

Chump play IMO.

doh... made this at the same tim other thread -lol

For the love of god Matthews can you make at least ONE big play or score a TD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if DX has had a catch in the first quarter outside of that 80 yarder against TB.

Here he comes again, 2ndQ

Even Norval has the CBS commentators against Mathews. lol @ the graphic showing Mathews as a "career disappointment"

Even Norval has the CBS commentators against Mathews. lol @ the graphic showing Mathews as a "career disappointment"

was it followed by "I'm Jackie Battle and I approve of this graphic"?

No haha but it was followed up by a graphic showing Rivers' pass attempts and Mathews' touches, followed by a comment saying how much Norv "trusts" Rivers.

I laughed and remembered all of his INTs the past several weeks

Danario first half 4/74 against a defense giving up the fewest PPG the past 5 weeks to WR.

love how mathews makes a beautiful cutback and then plows thru a defender for a first down

[holding]

insert ronnie brown

Danario first half 4/74 against a defense giving up the fewest PPG the past 5 weeks to WR.

look at who they've played. their defense is nothing special.

and danario is a stud.

I was just looking at the boxscore and thinking how odd it was that Rivers hadnt turned the ball over yet. No sooner did I think that, then poof he turns the ball over and gives CIN a great chance to ice the game.

SD couldnt do anything all game, now they move the ball at ease. Wild. Also, how did CIN only get 1 minute off the clock after Rivers fumble, crazy its like they were running plays in a hurry and the clock showed.

Although the sample size is very small, I can't imagine there are many receivers more productive than Danario when his offense is trying to score.

i like how there going straight for TDs even though they had all downs and more than a minute left. Why not get some more yards, why try to punch it in from 20?

1 person likes this

Looked like he had Gates(I think it was him) open down the middle for a TD...

THERE'S the turnover.

I love how they cut to showing RIvers and Norv and they have looks on their face like it's no big deal, status quo

i like how there going straight for TDs even though they had all downs and more than a minute left. Why not get some more yards, why try to punch it in from 20?

When you've got two 6'5" WR's and a 6'6" TE, spreading out the defense helps for that TD from a jump ball.

I was thinking the same thing. They could have gotten a first down but instead they decided to be heroes and toss it in the end zone every time. Stupid.