Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

M23Greenberg

12.02.12 -- Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens

97 posts in this topic

Great play calling as always Cam. Keep throwing inside the ten. Fire this guy please so Ray Rice can actually use his talents.

LOL, i'm in a must win game and i'm watching Rice lose carries to Pierce AND Flacco do his worst Tom Brady impression

wow. what a dumb throw by Flacco.The Ravens really need to rethink their philosophy. Didn't they used to be a running team??

Man, not only did I have to deal with a Thursday game for the majority of my "studs", I get to watch Cameron and Flacco drive this team into the ground.

did the Jets and Cardinals switch jerseys and fly to Baltimore? ugh

There are actually points in this game, so no. They have almost matched the scoring from that game in a half, not that it is very impressive to do that.

wow. what a dumb throw by Flacco.The Ravens really need to rethink their philosophy. Didn't they used to be a running team??

What do I know? A 31 yard pass to Boldin followed up by a 28 yard TD to Boldin.

There are actually points in this game, so no. They have almost matched the scoring from that game in a half, not that it is very impressive to do that.

yeah, those back to back picks just brought on a bad flashback- Boldin doing best to ensure no repeat of that hell, 2 great catches

Does this mean Rice will get more carries now?

OR

Does this mean that we'll see more of Bernard Pierce?

FML

yeah, those back to back picks just brought on a bad flashback- Boldin doing best to ensure no repeat of that hell, 2 great catches

If only we could watch Sanchez for a second time today...

1 person likes this

Can I just call the "Hey Diddle Diddle, Ray Rice up the Middle" play the entire second half? Would probably score a lot more than the whatever Cameron calls.

Can I just call the "Hey Diddle Diddle, Ray Rice up the Middle" play the entire second half? Would probably score a lot more than the whatever Cameron calls.

I'd love it if they ran that play again. That was incredible. Probably the play of the year. The Ravens should tell Flacco to go back 20 yards and kneel down just so they can run the play and see if it works.