Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Timmah!

Week 6 Waiver Wire Touts

31 posts in this topic

Larry Sanders. In the limited time he has played this season he has averaged 7 rebounds and 2-3 blocks a game. Over the last two games he has eclipsed over 30 mins and has averaged a crazy 15 rebounds and 5 blocks. I think he can keep an average of 10 pts 10 rebounds and 3.5 blocks going forward.

Awaiting word of Felton's status before giving Prigioni a look in deeper leagues

what's wrong with Felton?...

Per RW:

Raymond Felton will get an MRI on his swollen left hand.

He played through it and shot 10-of-17 from the field for 23 points with three rebounds, seven assists and three 3-pointers in 39 minutes against the Suns. Felton is beginning to hit his stride and has played 34.4 minutes per game over his last five contests. Owners will want to keep an eye out for Felton's status.

And never mind, apparently just a bone bruise according to Twitter

Steve Novak...I wonder how much floor time he's going to see going forward (based on recent play) and how consistent it will be. Asking based on deep leagues.

Jason Maxiell- 4 games (3 good matchups), been playing more than Drummond lately.

I like this idea. He's really crept up on me.

Jarrett Jack

I like him as well, he's getting solid minutes in their 3 guard set and if Klay or Curry were to be out for any amount of time he'd have big value

Ariza is hurt, Martell Webster could be in line for some more minutes and put up JRich type numbers

1 person likes this

Ariza is hurt, Martell Webster could be in line for some more minutes and put up JRich type numbers

jcrawford off of that too...

1 person likes this

Drummond.. Now is the time to pick him up before its too late.. Once Detriot piles on more lost which the way they are going, it's going to be a lot sooner than later.. His numbers if he ever gets over 25+ mins consistently are ridiculous.. He could easily average a double/double , and over 2.5 blocks.. I think he will be more valuable than Sanders in 2nd half once he gets some serious burn because of Skiles factor..

Possibly Mickael Pietrus (starting SF) who had a nice game this evening. Picked him up just in case there's some consistency with minutes.

Pietrus would be for deeper leagues with low upside. He's never been that fantasy relevant and Fields and Kleiza are both out. Still, the Raptors are so talent starved that even Pietrus may look important to them.

I would keep an eye on Ed Davis. He's been outplaying Bargnani recently and a lot of Raptor fans want him to get more minutes..although it doesn't seem like the coaching staff agrees. Ed would be good for some points, rebounds, blocks and FG%. Give him 30+ min/game and he can easily nab a double-double. I'm not a huge fan of his man to man D though.