Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rdrnt88

Pick 3 WR's for Wk 14, WHIR!

19 posts in this topic

Post your link after your reply, thanks.

By looking at my sig you can see that I have the underachieving wr corp of the season. My only lock for starting is Jennings. Who else should I go with? I'm leaning towards Givens for WR2, especially if Amendola sits. Then I don't know for WR3.

Jennings/Moore/Blackmon

I'm going to say Jennings, Maclin, and Blackmon. Unless Buffalo plays inside (which I don't know), I'm thinking St. Louis on the road & playing in the cold is going to be tough for passing. I also don't really ever trust Sam Bradford. Meanwhile, it's a home game for Blackmon in warmer Florida, Shorts may be out or limited with his concussion, and they don't exactly have a rushing attack unless MJD is back this week. The only thing is Cromartie is probably going to be on him unless Shorts plays. With that said, I still think I favor Blackmon/Henne/Home field/Florida over Givens/Bradford/Road/Buffalo.

And you should definitely bench Fitz. I want to say play Moore over Blackmon, but he did just get benched and he might have Champ on him all day. And that wouldn't help either. But they do play at home, and Palmer is going to have to air it out a lot because they will be down. Maybe Moore gets a cheap TD in the fourth on a long pass. So, you could take that chance.

jennings

givens

maclin is the tough call, but i think he edges the others on the matchup front.

Post your link after your reply, thanks.

By looking at my sig you can see that I have the underachieving wr corp of the season. My only lock for starting is Jennings. Who else should I go with? I'm leaning towards Givens for WR2, especially if Amendola sits. Then I don't know for WR3.

Agree with your 3wide receiver choices

jennings given fitz... i think fitz has a bounce back week

i like this lineup. Fitz still seeing targets so he is due to break one.