Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

andyr1287

Irving trade help

29 posts in this topic

I offered Jameer Nelson and Joe Johnson for Kyrie Irving and the owner came back with Jameer, Joe and Iguodala for Irving, Nene and Jack. What do you guys think, I'm thinking thats quite a steep price. Should I counter with something different, I want a pretty fair trade.

This is his team, (my team is in the sig below).

Shved

Jack

DeRozan

Nene

B. Lopez

Batum

Bargnani

Thompson

Pekovic

Paul

Irving

Horford

G. Davis

Jack's been playing pretty damn good. Nelson has as well. So that's a wash. I don't like Iggy or Nene, so that's a wash. I think I like Nene better though. Joe Johnson for Irving seems pretty damn fair. I would do the trade if I needed to. There's really no winner. I like Irving hurt better than Johnson though.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=326193

You like Nene over Iggy???!!! Seriously?

Iggy is a MUCH better fantasy player and that's not even counting Nene's HUGE injury risk. And did you seriously say Joe Johnson for Irving is fair? Irving is a top 10 talent and JJ is slowly fading. I'd say probably 4-5th round.

I just don't like Iggy maybe that's a bias kind of thing. I think Nene gets better % and and To. I'll agree Iggy's better, but the fact that he's getting Irving doesn't matter. Ya, Johnson could be better. He's had some moments. At the moment it's fair because of the fact Irving's injured. The longer he waits the harder it gets to pull off the deal.

I have until tomorrow to decide (the guy that offered this is very knowledgeable so it makes me wonder), and by the way there are no TO's in my league.

More feedback would be appreciated, thanks!

Why sell Irving short now? You've held him through this much of the missed time.

Keep Kyrie.

At first glance I like the Irving side. He is the only true stud in the trade. Johnson and Iggy are the next best 2 though. I think u wait a week before reconsidering. I hate trading for hurt players. Besides Nene as a GTD everyday gets old. Jam on ur side is in that same boat also.

I wouldnt trade Irving man, you lack PG's and the ones you are getting in exchange only Nelson is solid. Irving is set to comeback in two weeks, maybe less and with the possibility that Varejao could be traded, the offensive charge will go to Irving. Joe Johnson isn't playing that good either, I wouldn't trade a first rounder unless I got a first rounder in return.

Irving is not on my side

My side: Iguodala, Johson, Nelson

Other team: Irving, Nene, Jack

This is my team

PG: Russell Westbrook

SG: James Harden

SF: Andre Iguodala

PF: Anthony Davis

C: Omer Asik

G: Damian Lillard

F: Joe Johnson

UT: Derrick Favors

UT: JJ Redick

UT: Jameer Nelson

Bench: Javale McGee

Bench: Ricky Rubio

Bench: Al-Farouq Aminu

Westbrook and Irving would be a killer combo, two first round PG's is a great deal, plus you still have Lillard. Nene will help you with rebounds but he's injury risk and Jack is starting to pick up his game but I dont trust him much unless Curry gets hurt. I'd definitely do the trade to be honest, but its on you.

What if I asked for Irving and Thompson for Johnson, Iguodala and Nelson? Because if I do this I would only have Aminu at SF. Any suggestions? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have never done a trade before so I don't want this to hurt my team. WHIR!

I like Irving and Klay deal better, you are getting one 1st round player one 4th round for iggy (3rd or 4th), Johneson(6th or 7th) and nelson who is an injury prone. However you have pretty good G's but you are not that deep in your front court, Favors's injury dosn't seem really good and McGee's future is not clear.

Oh, I had it reversed? Well applying the same logic, I say go for it. Of course, Klay would be nice too, like the others are saying. Try that counter offer rather than outright declining.