Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Bateman

TNF: 12.6.12 -- Denver Broncos @ Oakland Raiders Game Thread

557 posts in this topic

Do we really have to be subjected to Oakland? Quick, everybody get out their white, silk track suit and shades. I'm not really going to try and break down this game too much as it aught to be a butt whooping with Denver being one of the AFC's elite and da Raiders being one of the dregs in the gutter. Still, hope may spring eternal for those in the Black Hole....or rather hate. These two franchises aren't fans of each other and have long lasting distaste for each other. Thursday games tend to go badly for the away teams as well, so give Oakland a puncher's chance. More than likely they'll turn the ball over 4 times and get trucked by 4 TDs, but stranger things have happened and Al Davis' ghost is watching! Post em'.

It is the return of DMC, but is there any Run left in him?

Can someone tell Peyton that Decker exists?

Where's Ronnie Hillman?

Does Terrelle Pryor get more than 3 snaps?

Playing against Demaryius Thomas in one of my leagues. I would not be surprised if he goes for something like:

7 receptions for 230 yards and 2 TD's.

Going up against Manning in one league, and Seabass in another...

Go Moreno and the Denver D!!!

This game should be a breeze for Denver. Hoping for Von Miller to do some damage

So DMC, Goodson AND Jones are all active plus Reece is dealing with a nagging hammy and quad injury?

*walks away from Raider backfield*

1 person likes this

With the announcement of Stokley being active, what's everyone thoughts on Tamme production tonight ?

TE2 worthy, I wouldnt imagine many people are starting him.

Did Oakland ever announce who the starting tailback will be

Did Oakland ever announce who the starting tailback will be

McFadden is active so Id bet on him.

I wish Cee-lo was on IR.

I dont get it, is he actually a popular music figure? My taste in music is stuck a few decades back, so Im not up with what all the kids are listening to these days.

Alright, all in on Moreno.

Great matchup, fresh legs. Naturally, he'll fall flat on his face.

Lol they've shortened cee lo's song.

Hope they didn't pay him much.

Also I blame that song for the mostly lousy TNF games, the fiscal cliff, global warming, and the end of the world on 12/21/12 if it happens.

1 person likes this

"Peyton vs Al Davis's ghost" Its going to be a good game. And by good game I mean it will probably be over by half with Denver up big.

#52 for the Raiders hair is ridiculous. Its a good thing guys didnt have hair like that when I played, Id gladly trade a holding penalty for a fistful of hair. Talk about changing attitudes.

So DMC, Goodson AND Jones are all active plus Reece is dealing with a nagging hammy and quad injury?

*walks away from Raider backfield*

I was between Moreno and McFadden at flex and went Moreno but I'm unsure about it. The fact that Stewart is inactive, Reece is nursing a hamstring, Jones hasn't played and Goodson was also hurt leads me to believe it'll be a lot of McFadden tonight. I would've been more worried with Stewart active.

I do not like the way this is looking. If Denver, jumps out to big lead early, Manning and co will getting plenty of rest. NOT what I need in the first round of the playoffs.

Too much Hillman on that drive. Moreno showing that strong cardio and endurance early on...