Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYR Fan 116894

Virgil Green 2012 Season Outlook

81 posts in this topic

Green is a TE for the Denver Broncos. According to RW:

"Broncos TE Virgil Green played more snaps (34) than Jacob Tamme (25) in Week 8."

"The snap breakdown shows that Tamme played primarily on passing downs opposite Joel Dreessen, with Green replacing him on running downs. Green managed to parlay five pass routes into three catches and 44 yards, the latter of which was behind only Demaryius Thomas against the Saints. "(Green has) good speed, good athleticism. He is big and physical," said coach John Fox. "He'll develop and he'll get used to it, a little bit like Ronnie Hillman getting in the flow of things." One of the most physically impressive tight end prospects in the 2011 draft, Green is worthy of a flier in Dynasty leagues. It sounds like Fox expects his role to grow at Tamme's expense."

But that was several weeks ago. He did have a red zone look in Week 14.

Should be starting in 100% of leagues. it didnt even fase me when Gronk got injured because I had Green playing studly for me.

l5043297.jpg

He does not even need to look at the ball when he catches it. I don't think Graham or Gronk could do that!

1 person likes this

lock this thread bc we have the gameday one!

Virgils outlook threads NEVER get locked. It's against the law.

I heard when he catches the ball, he does a touchdown dance.. and then scores the TD. Has anyone witnessed this?

I heard when he catches the ball, he does a touchdown dance.. and then scores the TD. Has anyone witnessed this?

They actually invented the touchdown because of Virgil's touchdown dance

1 person likes this

VIRGILGREENNIKE150.JPG

LMAO.....This is him

he looks like the black Napoleon dynamite

Virgil you fat lard, come get some touchdowns!
1 person likes this

There's rumors he doesn't study the plays, and that the plays study him...

on a more serious note, can you say PHYSICA SPECIMEN. I mean look at the guy, he can defiantly pan out in this league especially a guy like Manning throwing to him