Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JetCityPersian

Hornets lose...

We know Chandler is done for sure now. Chris Paul too? I don't think they have any chance at the playoffs, now.

Not sure on that one Jet. They are still only 1.5 games out of the playoffs.

I think they wait until they are eliminated which could very easily happen tomorrow or Sunday. I'm keeping him for one more game.

Not sure on that one Jet. They are still only 1.5 games out of the playoffs.

I think they wait until they are eliminated which could very easily happen tomorrow or Sunday. I'm keeping him for one more game.

Hmm.. I guess they're not mathematically eliminated unless they lose tomorrow... I saw the highlights and CP3 wasn't limping or anything... ok TS, I'm gonna go with your gut and pray you're right.

I think we might be SOL after tomorrow, though (forgive my pessimism, I just dropped Kevin Garnett).

West would have to stop torching me if I were to have a chance...

I feel ya. I told my friend, who I'm now facing in the league finals, to pick up David West when he was healthy again..like an idiot. I'm streaming like a madman, though, to make up for it. :x

I've dropped Redd, KG and Caron Butler so far in the playoffs (and that's just one team). I'm about to drop Dirk, CP and I'll put money that Okafor won't make it through the weekend. Oh yea, then theres Brandon Roy.

Now of course is the big question. Do we drop CP today (as in after he plays on Sat) and assume that the Hornets season is over. Either they have to lose tomorrow OR the Clipper OR the Warriors have to win on Sunday and they are done. Seems like it might best to not wait to find out.

I read the postgame comments from CPaul, and he didn't sound like he was quitting anytime soon....

I decided not to take any chances. I dropped him. Probably going to regret it, but I've decided that I am playing a minimum of 9 games a night from here on out.

Chris Paul after today's loss:

"We're never going to quit or never give up," guard Chris Paul said. "We understand we are at 37 wins and won 38 last year. So getting 39 would be somewhat of an improvement from last year."