Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Bateman

12.7.12 -- LA Lakers @ OKC Thunder Game Thread

22 posts in this topic

Lakers going to win this no matter what.

1 person likes this

The fact that Van Gundy sounds like he's been smoking for 90 years and has snot dripping down his throat is bothering me.

Clear your throat or take a sip Jeff

OKC started off very sloppy, almost sleep walking thru most of the first quarter. In the 2nd quarter, it was the total opposite as Durant but particularly Westbrook couldn't miss. The Lakers have looked like the Lakers. They have Kobe and Dwight, but they look sluggish and slow. 14 points lead for the Thunder at half. Everyone makes a run in the NBA so this will probably tighten up at some point, but how close can the Lakers get?

I wonder who Kobe is going to throw under the bus if they lose this one.

im sure you will blame kobe for the loss too after another monster line

The fact that Van Gundy sounds like he's been smoking for 90 years and has snot dripping down his throat is bothering me.

Clear your throat or take a sip Jeff

Seriously, didn't anyone have a conversation with the guy at some point today and realize he can't talk? It's painful listening to this broadcast...

Nash looks like he took a nap in the locker room at half time and just woke up.

Nice interview with Pau Gasol.

Kobe with a ridiculous 3 point and 1 shot.....Okay, he wasn't really fouled but got the superstar call, but still a great shot....

Surprise, surprise, Artest is instigating. Not sure I would want to fight Ibaka (who didn't back down whatsoever)...

Artest being an idiot again.....I would guess a little frustration.

Give the Lakers credit, they grinded like crazy and hung around all game. But watching the game, at no time did you ever think they could win this one. Totally outclassed. The Lakers are just a poor team right now. Can't really judge them in this system until Nash gets back. That should help a lot with their offensive continuity but won't help (probably hurt) their defense....

this was not a bad game for the lakers, they actually competed (most notably in the 4th), but without the starting point guard and power forward, i didnt expect them to win this one. that said, wasnt a bad effort. i'm sure kobe is a lot more proud of his guys after this one.

Definitely not a bad effort. Jodie Meeks stepping up and Antawn Jamison still being consistent as a stop-gap for the missing Pau. D'Antoni tried to quicken the pace by keeping a small lineup of Kobe, Jodie, MWP, and Duhon in the fourth against OKC which could've yielded the win if they got a few stops. At least we all know that the Lakers didn't get trashed around and that the effort was there. :)