Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jteezy

AWESOME MOMENTS THREAD 2012-2013

2 posts in this topic

I saw a venting thread which showed everyone venting their frustrations out on players and stuff, I thought that was awesome, but I didn't see any threads on awesome moments that have happened to you this season ie. picking someone awesome off the waiver wire, or someone just goes beast mode for your team for a night (they're usually only stuck to individual player threads). SO I wanted to hear your awesome moments (can be anything) that's happening this season to you.

Hopefully this will pick up. I like the positivity.

For me one awesome moment, though it may be small was me being able to pick up Larry Sanders AFTER he was dropped cause he was slumping. The next day he goes and gets that triple double. : D

ANDDD the early return of KLOVE so awesome!

I saw a venting thread which showed everyone venting their frustrations out on players and stuff, I thought that was awesome, but I didn't see any threads on awesome moments that have happened to you this season ie. picking someone awesome off the waiver wire, or someone just goes beast mode for your team for a night (they're usually only stuck to individual player threads). SO I wanted to hear your awesome moments (can be anything) that's happening this season to you.

Hopefully this will pick up. I like the positivity.

For me one awesome moment, though it may be small was me being able to pick up Larry Sanders AFTER he was dropped cause he was slumping. The next day he goes and gets that triple double. : D

ANDDD the early return of KLOVE so awesome!

We actually do have these threads and I like the positivity as well. For your review:

Celebration Thread

Cool Stories Thread

Please use liberally.....