Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patrick Bateman

12.9.12 -- Dallas Cowboys @ Cincinnati Bengals Game Thread

31 posts in this topic

If Romo has protection, he's as good as any QB in the NFL or at least close to it.

The guy looks sharp out there.

CBS has that Hawkins td as a pass from Dalton. I saw it and it looked like a handoff to me.

CBS has that Hawkins td as a pass from Dalton. I saw it and it looked like a handoff to me.

Offical scoring was a TD pass because of the little flick that he did. Thats the way it was ruled at the field so this could be something up for a stat correction on Dalton before the week is over

A.J. Green will be the top WR in the league for years to come.

Dalton with the pick.

Is Dez Bryant alive? Just checking.

2 targets, no catches. No one in the DAL passing game is really doing anything.

Dez's MO this year is to blow up late.

2011 Dez and 2012 Dez combined would be a first ballot HOFer.

Combination of Murray, Dez, and Witten will be the winning ticket. Romo just has to find them.

A.J Green is trying his best to lose me my first round playoff matchup with his drops today!

Posted · Hidden by Patrick Bateman, December 9, 2012 - No reason given · Report post

Hahaha Billick is retarded.

Reggie Nelson just launched himself THROUGH Dez Bryant like RhYno back in the ECW days and Billick says that ain't right (isn't a penalty)

But he *defended* the penalty where Ernie Sims accidentally made contact with a Bengals WR who was being swung around by another defender.

Billick is drunk.

Garrett is an awful coach, and overrated offensive coordinator, wow.

Yeah Can't imagine the Bengals would be bringing pressure on 3rd down or anything.

1 person likes this

Looks like Romo's streak of bad 1st halfs and spectacular (fantasy-wise) 2nd halfs is over......glad I didn't have to start him this week thanks to a bye