Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

egomaniac247

12/9/12 - KC Chiefs at Cleveland Browns game thread

105 posts in this topic

LOL Browns DST...

I just slotted them into starting, flipped over to the game, and see Jamal Charles off to the races.

FML

I love Charles. Hope I can get him in the early 2nd next year, although I would do late first too.

OMFG. 14 points from Jamaal Charles less than 2 minutes into the game. THANK YOU SIR!

That was such a fail....I threw Cleveland in as my starters at the last minute.....went to make lunch...sat back down....wondered what the game conditions were at the game so I flipped over on direct tv.....and I see the a**-end of Jamal Charles running away from defenders

Hilarious

Keep it going JC. Need a nice game out of you. but since I've already got that I want an all time game haha.

The red zone has been an issue for the chiefs all season long says the announcer.

NO @#%@#%^@ WHEN YOU LEAVE THE BEST PLAYER ON YOUR TEAM ON THE SIDELINES!

STUPID STUPID!!!!

Its good i'll take the 3 points here don't want to game to get out of hand so they run with Hillis and Drough rest of the game.

Hopefully Browns offense (i mean Josh Gordon) can score a TD and keep this game close.

Poor Browns. They don't have much going for them. Poor rrayy3. He was really excited about the Browns defense this week.

KC threatening to score again after a deep ball to Bowe but can't get it going in the RZ and they miss a 27 yard FG... Now I need CLE to step up and force some turnovers.