Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheWhiteMamba

Week 7 Waiver Wire Touts

68 posts in this topic

John Salmons is playing some big minutes and he's had a few good games, might be someone to keep an eye on

Mod Edit: This seems like a good starting point for the new week, so we'll begin here. Please remember to offer some reasoning for your tout and refrain from Roster advice requests. Thanks!

John Salmons is playing some big minutes and he's had a few good games, might be someone to keep an eye on

he sure did have a crazy line today, soon as i go and add him someone already snatched him up in my league.

i just don't trust the Kings; like the Suns, next game he'll get 13mins

1 person likes this

i just don't trust the Kings; like the Suns, next game he'll get 13mins

I agree with this, kings minutes are almost as scattered as milwaukees

Luke Babbitt is a solid play this week. I talked about him in the Week 6 thread, but it seems Batum won't play Monday. This guy finally got some relevant minutes last night and was solid....9pts, 7 boards, 2 threes, 2 assists. Like I said earlier, I can't imagine how this guy DOESN'T get more than 25 minutes a game with that putrid bench in Portland.

1 person likes this

Marco Bellineli should be a good play this week, Hamilton will be out for another 2-3 weeks, and it seems as if he found his confront zone in Chicago dude's been balling.

Reggie Evans starting over Humphries today...could be a rebounding monster next week if he continues to start.

Matt Barnes hasn't been getting a ton of minutes off the LAC bench but he's been a 1/1/1 guy over the last 2 week while shooting 50%+

He has 3 games this week

I grabbed Tiago Splitter. He has 4 games this week, and they are pretty favorable, POR & HOU included. He was putting some low end value, but I am predicting a couple blowouts so I think he should get some solid PT.

is it time to stag eric gordon?

if you could really afford it i guess

im not excited about his return unless he gets traded

Anybody mentioned Corey Brewer yet - quietly putting up solid numbers.

As a Minnesotan I'm really glad that the lad has continued to work on his game.

Anybody mentioned Corey Brewer yet - quietly putting up solid numbers.

As a Minnesotan I'm really glad that the lad has continued to work on his game.

I actually touted him early in Wk6 (and posted a Season Outlook thread on him)... He maintained his production on Friday night and I pulled the trigger and picked him up... He had decent production yesterday as well. I, too, am glad he has worked on his game and hope he can keep improving. I remember strings of games last season when he was putting up nice numbers.

If you don't care about FG%, check out Jason Maxiell. He was mentioned last week. Tonight he has 4 offensive RBs and 2 blocks. He's shooting 1/10 though.

Calderon with Lowry going down again...

Still waiting to see if Lowry will be missing games though...