Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FouLLine

12/9/2012 Tennessee Titans @ Indianapolis Colts

11 posts in this topic

No one had this topic made so I figured I'd make it. Tennessee is just sticking it to Indy. Britt is going off. Let's talk about it.

Britt is so underrated..

He's had a bad season because he's still not confident with his knees. He was saying that he is still not confident while going up for the ball, but, in my opinion he's a top 15 receiver in skill (not this year)

Britt is so underrated..

He's had a bad season because he's still not confident with his knees. He was saying that he is still not confident while going up for the ball, but, in my opinion he's a top 15 receiver in skill (not this year)

He's better than a top 15 receiver if he's 100%.

Finaly Brit !!!

If he scores this would be huuuuuuge

I'm hoping so too... On the goaline I hope they throw him one. Would be a cherry on top of a great game, that just hit the 4th quarter too!!

Britt is so underrated..

He's better than a top 15 receiver if he's 100%.

Ohh I'm not sure that we could stick him in the top 10.

He has a pretty limited track record, only two seasons before this year with substantial playing time that he was pretty avg. But last year he was soooo good before he got hurt