Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ryan81

Pick 3: Alexander, Julio, Sproles, Spiller, Moreno

8 posts in this topic

So this week is my first round of the playoffs and my team has been on fire lately(and I would like to keep it that way). PPR league with 1 point per 20 return yards. Team in sig.

I have 2 RB slots and a flex position to fill up. My options are Danario Alexander, Julio Jones, Darren Sproles, CJ Spiller, and Knowshon Moreno.

Danario - stud lately and has been getting the ball forced to him(although it is Rivers) but has a tough matchup

Julio - I really have no confidence in this guy and I doubt he sees my starting lineup ever again

Sproles - was a monster before his injury/Joe Vitt changed the offense. But he still looks like he'll have a floor of 10 points with huge upside.

Spiller - semi tough matchup against Seattle this week but should be good for at least 12 points

Moreno - has been nothing but solid and seems to get 3-5 receptions each week

I feel the safe play is to play all of the RBs. What do yall think?

I like Moreno and Spiller and either Alexander or Sproles as flex.

Will Jackson looking like he will miss time Spiller is a must start. Moreno has looked really good so I think they need to be there. I would lean Alexander at flex because he is becoming the go to guy so he will get his looks. NO has so many weapons Sproles could put up a dud, but I still think he is a very viable option.

DX tough match up??? that's what was said against Pitsburgh...guy has been averaging 15.55 points in the last 5 games in my league.

Start with confidence.