Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Code of Hammurabi

Tony Parker 2012-2013 Season Outlook

104 posts in this topic

Sick line tonight. Cant believe that this is his first triple double after all these years

Sick line tonight. Cant believe that this is his first triple double after all these years

Wow really, first triple double of his career? That is surprising.

Lin says: "When I get the ball in my hands, I fill up my fantasy stat sheet! But, so I'm not hogging all the glory to myself, I always play lackluster defense and allow my opponent's PG to fill up his fantasy stat sheet too! Plus it helps that I got TP on my fantasy roster alongside myself, and I'm playing against Harden's team this week... soooooo... ya."

True story.

1 person likes this

Parker WOULD get his first triple double on the same team as LeBron and Curry when I am playing them this week. Love the player though and happy that he, the Spurs and Duncan are doing so well this season. Now can they get past OKC? Hmmmm

It's funny how it took this kind of performance for him to finally have a thread made.

Congrats TP, you're on the board.

4 people like this

Parker is arguably posting his best campaign of he season. The ft% increase and low tos has really boosted his value. Owners have to be elated

Damn to love for tony after tonight? Tough crowd

1 person likes this

Wow, I was super critical of him in the offseason, but he's definitely made me eat crow. For some reason, this guy's posted two of his best overall production the last two seasons, and he seems to be getting better the older he gets. A lot of his categories are absolutely off the charts this season. Every traditional 9-cat traditional category except steals is above his career average, which is mind boggling considering he's now 30 years old and leaving his prime. I know that players regress slower if their game isn't based off athleticism, but still...Parker's year has been phenomenal to say the least.

Ive watched a few Spurs games this year but not as many as in past years. I will say this he's taking the fewest amount of jumpers I have ever seen him take. Im not sure where to get sabemetric splits like baseball but id venture to guess the vast majority of his shots this year are in the paint or from the Ft line. He's also shooting a career high from the ft line which is weird. Also seems as those the spurs are playing at a slightly higher pace than last year. I dont see any reason for a slow down. He's outperformed ADP by considerable margin. Good year to be a TP owner.

What a season by Tony Parker. Pretty much unguardable these days. Destroying one of the best three defenses in the league tonight. Impressive

Parker with a three at Buzzer to force ot. This is the best game i have watched all season

This guy has taken his game to another level this year. He seems so unheralded by managers. Arguably a fantasy MVP candidate based on his return on ADP. Dude is a first ballot HOFer...

This guy has taken his game to another level this year. He seems so unheralded by managers. Arguably a fantasy MVP candidate based on his return on ADP. Dude is a first ballot HOFer...

Definitely agree. I was able to pick him up in the middle rounds.

This guy just doesn't get enough praise. It don't matter if he doesn't hit three's or steal much... I got other guys on my team for that.

His FG% for a PG is extrordinary. You already know his FT% is money. He's also scoring 25+ PPG every time it seems, with 7 or so assists, and 1 steal here and there.

I have to say, I'm glad I own the two French men.. Parker & Batum.

Dude at least should get some consideration in MVP voting

1 person likes this

Agree. Very underrated in both real life and fantasy. I was able to land him with a lower mid round pick.

No just a bruised bicep or tricep. Nothing serious. I bet Pop also wanted to rest Parker after playing a back to back including an OT.

Apparently he was carried off the floor tonight? Did anyone see it?

If he's out for a while, who's the better pickup, De Colo or Patty Mills?