Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bball961

Francisco Garcia 2012-2013 Season Outlook

11 posts in this topic

Cisco showing some flashes of excellency while Tyreke Evans is out:

25 pts, 7 three's, 3 blocks, 1 assist, 1 rebound

Cisco showing some flashes of excellency while Tyreke Evans is out:

25 pts, 7 three's, 3 blocks, 1 assist, 1 rebound

When he gets minutes, he can put up a solid, balanced line. But he's most likely going to return to fantasy obscurity once Tyreke is back in the lineup.

Talent wins out sooner rather than later Thornton will get his minutes back. Plus Tyreke is out.. Garcia and Salmons will go back too being mediocre shortly.

I am standing on the fantasy cliff with Marcus Thornton wrapped in a towel in my hands because of Salmons and this dude. Seriously.

I am standing on the fantasy cliff with Marcus Thornton wrapped in a towel in my hands because of Salmons and this dude. Seriously.

Hold tight. Kings rotation has been ridiculous this season.. Makes alot of sense too phase out the guy who averaged 18+ per game last year and who is what under 25 years old for Salmons a bum? and Garcia and you cant tell me those two guys are playing amazing defense and diving on the floor for balls because there not.

thanks..but no thanks. I still have nightmares from owning SAC players from 2 seasons ago.

yahoo had him starting..jusr realized they screwed up...i got pump faked!

When this guy gets minutes he produces decent numbers. Any ideas on what we can expect minutes wise for the Rockets?

With Parsons and Delfino already on the roster, I'm guessing not many minutes for him unless there's an injury.

No value unless in leagues of 20 or more